Standards too high What to do : Swingers Discussion 2029351031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceStandards too high What to do
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm liking BlondeAndHorney Deb. So nicely stated. Except, she apparently doesn't like guys standing around with a beer in their hand. :(

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
How do you lower standards? how do you even have the audacity to suggest that. It's just outrageous! Personally, I'd bail on the relationship if my partner even hinted that I need to lower my standards.

I would not want to be with someone who lowered their standards to be with me. That's just fucked up.

I should certainly hope that we all have high standards.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16434 posts)
Half the problem is mismatched couples. I mean really mismatched.

My wife is what most would consider HOT. And Im an all around average pretty good looking guy. But not an underwear model.

I dont think thats too much of a mismatch. Though we have been rejected because of me. Never told that just assume.

But a lot of couples that message you really scratch your head. She'll be hot, great body. And he'll be 10 years older 300 lbs with a zztop beard. Or the other way around. Hes gym bodied and hot and shes 300lbs Or interracial. (Save the lecture, just not our thing)

Thats before you get to x-rated pics. Hot girl, hot guy, small uncut hairy dick. Dam

Or a guy with a huge one. Then I dont want to meet. Since his woman is used to a huge one. Ha So it can be tough finding a match with couples that we both agree on.

Fortunately we both like single guys, and can usually agree on them.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
The male is all excited but the females half is off chasing after the young studs. Sometimes we think these women don't even enjoy sex with their husbands."

heehee, I will admit to a degree to being like these women. I like em young. I like them young and hard, I cannot even sit here and bullshit. Do I ONLY like men in their late 20s and early 30s? Of course not. Does that mean that my husband is insufficient because he is 41? No! But I am here to meet a certain sexual taste I have...and I like them in that demographic. If a hottie is 44 and meets my fancy, no problem. But do not assume that a woman, if she likes younger men in the lifestyle and her hubby is older....does not like her husband.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Wow i guess we are the opposite from what i read here. I(Mr. Nice) am the picky bastard in our swinging life. Mrs. Naughty constantly amazes me with who she picks where i am consistent in what i look for. Luckily this has worked for us most of the time but we have walked away from some couples where she just shakes her head wondering why i have no interest. I have taken one or two for the team as they say when we got into the LS. But its something i refuse to do now and she understands. This has not stoppped her from trying to talk me into a few though lol. This is mainly why we enjoy MFM she gets her fun and I dont feel the pressure of trying to have sex with someone i have no attraction to at all. Her philosophy is "Im not dating or gonna marry them I just want to have fun and screw them" all good if thats the way you feel but for me to "get to Attention" i need the attraction Physically and mentally. Guess we are oddballs but that is what makes it so exciting for us!!!!!

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
"Well, one of my common turn offs is a guy wearing a baseball cap in the picture; I cannot stand them. No meeting, no play. The end."

Uh oh.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I see what youre getting at. Kind of an interesting way of putting it.

My wife doesnt have a set of standards. And I cant figure it out. I mean, yes, she is picky. But there is not a set of guidelines she uses.

Being a "bi" couple the guys that Im interested in, or interested in seeing her with dont often match. Im the one that usually points out the young, cute, hung...etc. Especially first timers...

She found more of an attraction in slightly older guys who are experienced. Obviously a physical attraction. But she also looks for personalty and their ability to "seduce her without cybering" if that makes any sense.

Thats why I write about our frustration with how people email us all the time.

Guys that I KNOW she would want....And I would want too, ruin it by their email.

Our profile is kind of an instruction manual of how to get into our bedroom. If you can hit those key points. Then the likelyhood of meeting is pretty high if you are attractive.

We have "bent the rules" when it comes to certain things because of this.

So while yes, she is "picky" on looks. She is more picky on finding someone that she thinks can perform in a way she likes.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I am picky and when I want to have hot steamy fun sex I want it to be with someone I am attracted to that I cant wait to see undress or be undressed by, touch that skin ,,or run my hand thru their hair, something that I am excited and anxious to have fun with... not someone that makes me think well it shouldnt take him too long.. or someone that there is no spark with. I can sit at a table, dance, joke, have a grand time but if you dont really light my fire, then I would rather pass instead of having to lower what I find hot sexy and want to fuck like a mad woman.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2193 posts)
So what happens when your partner has such high standards that she rules just about everyone out?"

Ohhh, I can relate. I am sexually attracted to very few. I see it like shoes. You either like them or you don't. And I don't like many. What happens? Well, it can definately mean that she does not play as often as she would if she lowered her sexual standards. It all sits on what you are looking for. Some want to fuck. They see swinging as you are here to fuck, not necessarily look for attraction. So for them, numbers are the important thing. I am not saying this is bad, it is what it is. And then for others, they do want to fuck...but they want to fuck those with whom they have sexual and physical attraction. For these swingers, numbers are behind the experience. And they would rather go home without fucking strange vs. fucking strange that did not have attraction. Neither is wrong...just different. Its what you are looking for.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am just glad to know I am not the only one.

And I just thought I was a snobby bitch. Go figure!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do