Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Standards too high What to do
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh We have this problem bad -- Wife is so picky. She plays with single guys. But we hardly ever play with couple because she finds something wrong with man. OUR Solution. I have started looking for single girls and then we have a date -- her and I, a single girl and a single guy. It is still difficult because she is not BI at all. But it is a concept.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
4 out of 5 couple WE turn down is because the my wife finds the woman too attractive...lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Mrs here must have some attraction and for us it just means low volume, nothing wrong with that? We may lose the head count game, pun intended.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
did you say she turns 23 tomorrow?

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
lost was just talking about you with a mutual friend after i wrote that last post. lol what a coincidence huh. Be safe traveling in July!!!!!

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
thank you!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Thank you Lost!!!! Mrs. Naughty loves her pictures to be unique. Oh and by the way you are incredibly hot and smart i love reading your post!

You lady could turn my crank anyday:)))))

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
omg naughty that picture is fucking awesome hahahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I would have to agree with HotandHorny looks get my attention but if they act like an airhead im outtathere.Mrs. Naughty asked me today about a certain couple we have not played with. The female is not someone im really interested in but she has a sweet personality. Its possible as we spend more time with them i may be interested but only time will tell. On the other hand we have a couple who we have played with that are both Hot as hell. she is also so incredibly hot with her personality that it turns me on. Mrs. Naughty calls her my dream girl but i like her more for who she is than her amazing hot looks. Wow i must be really wierd lol

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Or, guys holding a fish.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 45   End
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do