Standards too high What to do : Swingers Discussion 2029351011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceStandards too high What to do
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd guess the OP is more single than he was 108 days ago when he started the thread.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Some women who really don't want to swing use "high standards" as a way to do as little as possible while still socializing in the lifestyle and placating hubby. This may not be the case with you, and there's not much you can do about it. If she herself meets the standard she is setting for others you won't be able to change her mind. If she is expecting playmates more attractive than she is, then you could try to point that out gently. Since you have a single male profile it's impossible to make any judgement on that score.

Springfield VA

Username hidden
(271 posts)
@itsbeen - LOL!! I already got enough a**, I don't need to make more of it! :)

@Akron - I was always partial to "Todd"...... and of course...GI Joe!

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
We are Ken and Barbie and we only play with Skipper and Blaine.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Wanna - "More like 2 goofballs mucking our way around trying not to make a**es of ourselves. LOL" ----------------------------- If I was evah coming to the islands, you sound like just the kinda people I'd like to meet! We could all try not to make A**es of ourselves! LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
@sweettart & live wire - You guys are so *sweet*! {blush} You sure you're not coming to Maui??? :) Ken and Barbie we are definitely not. More like 2 goofballs mucking our way around trying not to make a**es of ourselves. LOL

I enjoy taking pix and am picky about which ones I post. While ours are all truthful, recently taken and not retouched, I will (of course) post the ones where I/we look the best.

Now hubby, for whatever reason, doesn't take a good picture...and he's the 1st one to say it. Posed pictures make him look stiff (and not in the good way..lol) and candid shots of him NOT in work-attire are difficult to come by. So sometimes we have a hard time with couples/women being hesitant to meet with us because he looks like a "big guy", but he's sooo charming and funny and sexy in person. His ocean-blue eyes and cleft chin don't show up well in pix.... :)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
As to your post specifically, we're more like your husband. Unless your looks attract us to the point of desiring you sexually, I don't care what a glowing personality might lurk in you, I don't care what a heart of gold you have, it's just not going to happen.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Livewire, I'm not certain why you felt that I was posting in direct response to you. I posted after I reading a few posts in this thread. It actually had nothing to do with your post.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I don't care how old I am, or where I live. I would NEVER lower my standards.

I just could never deal with how I'd feel afterwards.

I don't need sex from others to such an extent that I'd lower my standards to snag someone to get my rocks off.

I prefer memorable, intense sex with people that I find incredibly desirable and hot, who feel the same about me, than just sex because there is no one better.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
For us...we have types we like and *wish* we could get. And then there's reality.

Would I LOVE to play with a hot, hard-bodied 24 yr old Marine with an erection that just won't go down?! Of course! Wouldn't hubby love to play with a curvy, 22yr old Jennifer Aniston look-a-like?! You betcha! But those kind of people don't want to play with us.

We're realistic about the types of people we are able to attract and try our best to find couples we like. It's tough on a small island, but we keep a sense of humor about it all.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 45   End
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do