Standards too high What to do : Swingers Discussion 2029351041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceStandards too high What to do
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 45 of 45 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a picky biotch, and I will never lower my standards. Why? Because it is my body and if I don't want to sleep with someone then I will speak up and let my husband know!

Lucky me I get a lot of support from him. Sometimes he has to laugh at my pickiness although he would never pressure me!

Aloha OR

Username hidden
(62 posts)
I am by my own admission one of the pickiest women on earth. And it doesn't only have to do with looks. Luckily for me my spouse is ok with that and doesn't try to change me.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17080 posts)
"How or did you get your partner to lower her or his standards a bit? No I'm not talking anything major, just down to average"

Is that you Spanky?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Have her give me a call.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm in a great relationship with an assume woman. She is very kinky and pretty open minded. She and I have enjoy several MFM. The issue that we have recently started talking about is her standards for judging kissability or fuckability.

Most of us can agree that a large part of swinging is about attraction/fantasy and fun(sex). A lot of what makes this fun is having that attraction... that ego boast when someone you find attractive is interested in you... At least that's how I think...

Ok... So what happens when your partner has such high standards that she rules just about everyone out? She is looking for attraction in both sides of the couple since she's bi. She is looking for something special about them (heck if I have figured it out yet), but she seems to gravitate toward couples that are edgy or GQ models or the 20year olds or some quality that I have yet to understand, but don't match to those listed already. So have any other couples gone thru something like this? How or did you get your partner to lower her or his standards a bit? No I'm not talking anything major, just down to average or above for what you expect in the 25-40 age bracket. Perhaps not "HOT" but "cute"..? Or did you eventually find the "HOT" that you both were interested in? For the most part the ones she has shown me haven't been interested in us or the schedules have been two hectic to meet. So I pose this question to the group in hopes of finding some solution to get her to be open to more possibilities than just the couples that she thinks of as "HOT".

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 45 of 45 
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do