10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Standards too high What to do
TOPIC: Standards_too_high___What_to_do
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
38 to 47 of 45
User Details are only visible to members.
I am picky and when I want to have hot steamy fun sex I want it to be with someone I am attracted to that I cant wait to see undress or be undressed by, touch that skin ,,or run my hand thru their hair, something that I am excited and anxious to have fun with... not someone that makes me think well it shouldnt take him too long.. or someone that there is no spark with. I can sit at a table, dance, joke, have a grand time but if you dont really light my fire, then I would rather pass instead of having to lower what I find hot sexy and want to fuck like a mad woman.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2793 posts)
So what happens when your partner has such high standards that she rules just about everyone out?"

Ohhh, I can relate. I am sexually attracted to very few. I see it like shoes. You either like them or you don't. And I don't like many. What happens? Well, it can definately mean that she does not play as often as she would if she lowered her sexual standards. It all sits on what you are looking for. Some want to fuck. They see swinging as you are here to fuck, not necessarily look for attraction. So for them, numbers are the important thing. I am not saying this is bad, it is what it is. And then for others, they do want to fuck...but they want to fuck those with whom they have sexual and physical attraction. For these swingers, numbers are behind the experience. And they would rather go home without fucking strange vs. fucking strange that did not have attraction. Neither is wrong...just different. Its what you are looking for.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I am just glad to know I am not the only one.

And I just thought I was a snobby bitch. Go figure!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I am a picky biotch, and I will never lower my standards. Why? Because it is my body and if I don't want to sleep with someone then I will speak up and let my husband know!

Lucky me I get a lot of support from him. Sometimes he has to laugh at my pickiness although he would never pressure me!

Tigard OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I am by my own admission one of the pickiest women on earth. And it doesn't only have to do with looks. Luckily for me my spouse is ok with that and doesn't try to change me.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21902 posts)
"How or did you get your partner to lower her or his standards a bit? No I'm not talking anything major, just down to average"

Is that you Spanky?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14141 posts)
Have her give me a call.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm in a great relationship with an assume woman. She is very kinky and pretty open minded. She and I have enjoy several MFM. The issue that we have recently started talking about is her standards for judging kissability or fuckability.

Most of us can agree that a large part of swinging is about attraction/fantasy and fun(sex). A lot of what makes this fun is having that attraction... that ego boast when someone you find attractive is interested in you... At least that's how I think...

Ok... So what happens when your partner has such high standards that she rules just about everyone out? She is looking for attraction in both sides of the couple since she's bi. She is looking for something special about them (heck if I have figured it out yet), but she seems to gravitate toward couples that are edgy or GQ models or the 20year olds or some quality that I have yet to understand, but don't match to those listed already. So have any other couples gone thru something like this? How or did you get your partner to lower her or his standards a bit? No I'm not talking anything major, just down to average or above for what you expect in the 25-40 age bracket. Perhaps not "HOT" but "cute"..? Or did you eventually find the "HOT" that you both were interested in? For the most part the ones she has shown me haven't been interested in us or the schedules have been two hectic to meet. So I pose this question to the group in hopes of finding some solution to get her to be open to more possibilities than just the couples that she thinks of as "HOT".

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
38 to 47 of 45
TOPIC: Standards too high What to do
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.