Stalkers : Swingers Discussion 37787
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceStalkers
TOPIC: Stalkers
Created by: penbuttons The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I notice there are many out there that pin point a person and keep hammering away by changing their site, their name, supposed location, but the message remains the same each time. the best way to deal with these people is to not answer, block them, and hope they don't use google to find you. lai

Grants Pass OR
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I'll havr to find this out from suzy . she can take anyone that goes on line on any site and use a number , from that number she can get a name, address,all information tht is public records on that person.She is amazing in what she can do, when I have a difficult time typing.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Im might suggest doing a search on the IP's you have to find out what ISP's they belong to. That will give you some security if they are not from your area first off, but secondly you can connact the ISP and report the abuse to them also if you have received threats and he is not in your state that becomes a Federal matter and you can hand it off to the FBI to investigate.

It sounds like you have done a lot so far to monitor and protect yourself, but you might also think of talking to admin and transferring your membership to a new profile and emailing all your friends to make them aware. Also doing the same with Yahoo and other IM's just suggestions. Your safety when dealing with morons like this is number one.

Lori and I dealt with her ex this way and after 2 years we finially stopped all contact. *whew*

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Pen, You mentioned that your firewall had records of possible pings or attacks on your computer. You might want to start keeping a log of addresses that are pinging you and see if you get a consistent address repeatedly attempting to get through your firewall. Once you have found one, you can use some of the resources on the net to narrow down whether that is a local personal address or a bot trying to find holes (not knowledgeable myself in determining bots but there are tracer programs out there that can find them). The other thing you might want to do is get a program such as ytunnel to keep from getting traced on yahoo. You can also use the ip addresses in your favor on yahoo and attempt to get him banned from yahoo through his ip address. Yahoo servers log all ip addresses and messages. All you have to do is be able to find his address and then take it up as a stalking issue with yahoo. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Report him to the Webmaster. Tell him what he's doing that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Stalkers