Squirting Etiquette : Swingers Discussion 159203
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSquirting Etiquette
TOPIC: Squirting Etiquette
Created by: SUBSparadise The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"squirt gun game, two women across the room from each other... Realized immediately we were hanging with the wrong crowd that night."

LOL - Nice way to put it.

I have seen these 'contests' and the split was 50/50 between those who were repulsed, or irritated, and those who were approving with awe and amazement.. lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
wait til you see me get some "leg" in there. :-p

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
actually i was just wingin' it on that one. but i'm still pretty quick on my feet for an old guy. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
sounds like you are speaking from experience lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
maybe just bring a big kiddie pool. the blowup kind would probably best since it's easier to fit in the car. of course you'll need to blow it up in the hotel parking lot using one of those handy blowup thingys that plug into your cigarette lighter. may get some questions as you pass by the front desk, so i'd recommend having a partner to let you in one of the side doors. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
yes if you squirt, you should be considerate and warn someone about it first. and bring pads or something to put on the bed.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"squirt gun game, two women across the room from each other... Realized immediately we were hanging with the wrong crowd that night."

Now that's funny. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
I don't squirt during oral and always travel prepared ....just saying. We did "watch" a squirting contest once in a play room and frankly I myself was grossed out but than again I don't squirt across the room and even if I did I sure wouldn't engage in being an exhibitionist nor partake of squirt gun game between 2 women across the room from each other ...call me prude (prudent) square ~ Although the "crowd" seemed to enjoy it ......I realized immediately we were hanging with the wrong crowd that night lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
i grew up in toms river. i wonder if she is the child of someone i went to school woth lol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Well I'm here to tell ya... I personally have ZERO interest in anyone squirting on, or anywhere around me:( We were with a couple, and this female damn near drowned my husband as he was going down on her! To me it is just gross!!! If you like it, love it, crave the experiance... great. But, I really think you should give your partner a heads up, atleast let them get their snorkel on:) My husband use to think it was erotic for a woman to squirt... He has since recanted...lol:

~Mrs. Welikcpls

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 133   End
TOPIC: Squirting Etiquette