Some folks should just quit the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2095591031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSome folks should just quit the lifestyle
TOPIC: Some folks should just quit the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
For us, we don't get many emails, so it's no problem to dash off a quick "Thanks, but no thanks" reply to people we are not interested in. I always reply because I think it's the proper thing to do as someone took a minute out of their day to write to us. Granted...some of the emails are poorly written and fairly stupid, but I feel everyone deserves a response of some kind.

Yes...we experience the "no response - response" all the time and it's really annoying. For those folks, I make a note on their profile and never contact them again.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Someone might not respond because the other half has not read it.

Or maybe they felt it wasn't personal enough.

Or maybe they felt you didn't pay attention to their profile preferences.

Or maybe they don't want to get hate mail for turning you down.

Point being... Who cares; No response is a response.

Have fun and enjoy those that you do meet.

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
We are new to this and had kind of a hard time with rejection at first. We took the time to find couples we found physically attractive and we liked their profiles. Then we took the time to write personalized emails to each...... silence from the majority in return. (Even those whose profiles SAY they respond to all emails!)

We took it personally. They just blew us off. They must hate/be repulsed by us.

We realize now that it may be a pet peeve, but it isn't personal. These emails are advertising nothing more. The world is full of advertising and we are programmed to ignore it. It's just the way the game is played.

No response is a response.

The irony is that now I (male half) feel a little more rejected when they take the time to send us a personalized letter telling us, "We have no interest in you two." It's like they want to make SURE we understand that no means no and they want to insure we never contact them again.

Relax and smile. Like it or not, it's all part of the game. =)

Chicago Heights IL
Username hidden
(12 posts)
Yes and no. If we send a message to a free member that doesn't respond we assume they are not interested. But we totally agree with you for paying members.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(145 posts)
I think the folks who do not have the courtesy to send a simple "no thanks" to a message should consider leaving the lifestyle. Not responding to someone indicates one of three things.

1.) A poser - You are not a real swinger but are only here to fulfill a selfish fantasy. 2.) No class - Your Mama raised you wrong and you need lessons in manners. 3.) Low IQ - Probably lack the mental capacity to click on the reply button and type a response.

If the above is true then on second thought thanks for not responding we wouldn't want to hang with you, let alone see you naked.

To those of you who have experienced the sound of silence. Am I off the mark here or what?

Acushnet MA
Username hidden
(185 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: Some folks should just quit the lifestyle