Some folks should just quit the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2095591021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSome folks should just quit the lifestyle
TOPIC: Some folks should just quit the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is no communication if there are no pictures. Emailing anyone to express interest without photos is a pure waste of time. Rather than complain you get no response perhaps you should invest that energy into how to improve your odds.

Mrs SAV

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
I agree Nic and Naughty, BUT and it's a BIG but, I did not tell anyone that they MUST leave the lifestyle, I said they SHOULD CONSIDER it. Big difference.

I am simply asking what happened to common courtesy. And if you can't communicate then maybe swinging isn't for you? Communication is probably the most basic and necessary eliment in the lifestyle.

Acushnet MA
Username hidden
(185 posts)
We are also having issues with couples (supposedly) contacting us and after some promising conversation they disappear. One couple went so far as to schedule a meeting with us an canceled at the last minute and then we never heard back from them again. It can be very frustrating.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Gotta agree with nic on this one. thats exactly what i got from reading the OP.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
If someone emails us that clearly has not read our profile/preferences, we feel no obligation to respond. Why should we? We do our best to respond to all others.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
IMHO, the only people who need to quit the LS are those who are so arrogant as to tell others how to behave in it.

Oops, did I just tell myself to get out?

;^D

PS: Wanna, please make sure your trip to the east coast includes a layover in Pittsburgh or Cleveland

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@ losamantes - Okey dokey! LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
Wannatry, your pics are hot! If things get too dull on the island, come out the the east coast and we'll entertain you.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
@ losamantes - I know that's true for us. Folks with zero pix are a red flag for us most times. I understand about being discreet and all, but you have to give people *something* to work with. A pix of a body part is better than nothing at all.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
You can add one more reason people don't respond to the list:

4.) No pictures.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: Some folks should just quit the lifestyle