Some folks should just quit the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 2095591011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSome folks should just quit the lifestyle
TOPIC: Some folks should just quit the lifestyle
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is from out limited experience 1. Send email - no response in majority of time. 2. You get response and send picture- no response every time (guess not hot looking but what else is new) 3. Go on a date - no info 4. Have fun - no info

It is our rule to reply and let people know if it works for us not..and I think if people too effort to write you they deserve a response even if it is negative.

What does this mean..you get email and you write back and then nothing....?

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
No response is an answer and from our perspective a perfectly acceptable answer. We don't need a break up notice from people we never met, nor do we need to know if they are too busy, just aren't compatible, or just don't bother with the mail system and use SLS for something else. No need to be too serious, please write 'fun and sex' on the chalkboard until you smile.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
#1 on JackandDarlene's list is why we rarely respond to emails.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I used to swing with a man, (USED TO) that would get on here and talk to couples and even plan to meet them and then just never talk to them again when he had no intention of meeting in the first place. He said it was just something the guys did when they were bored and horny to get on here and talk about what they would like to do. Being single is so much easier.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
Agreatcouple; you left out a few possibilities for not responding to mail. 1. "We're too hot to even bother answering you" 2. "We make it a policy to never respond to emails unless we initiate the contacts" 3. "We only answer emails as a couple, and we're too busy to take the time" 4. "We don't answer emails from people who haven't read our profile thoroughly and who conform strictly to our wants and age restrictions" 5. "We only respond to email if we're Both interested" 6. "We don't respond because we don't care that you're interested"

Username hidden
(786 posts)
send us an email with no pictures and your going to get no response. Why? because if you read our profile it says we need to see pics. Why? because we have limited time to swing. Sorry we want pics first email so we know if we are interested. Otherwise your just wasting our time.

You might think we need to quit the "lifestyle" (hobby) because we do not respond to those without pictures.

I could say I think you maybe need to leave the lifestyle because you have no pics. But I really do not care if you don't have pics a because everyone has their own way to swing you just won't be swinging with us.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Hmmmm. Just sayin' here . . . . maybe the folks who should quit the lifestyle are the ones who tell others what they should do.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"So is it common couresy to call people "posers", "no class" or "low IQ"? Sorry, your post was a rant, not a question and you got some good advice which you ignored. "

Poser= anyone who won't have sex with you no matter how many emails you sending telling them "they're so hot" No class= anyone who dares write to you who you don't find attractive Low IQ=anyone who writes that didn't read the profile and provide photos immediately Courteous= not responding to any of the above and ripping them a new butt hole for bothering me with their posing, no class, low IQ

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5434 posts)
Gotta agree with Mrs. Sav, we clearly state in our profile no pics, no reply. So if you send us an email, you either did not read our profile or are disregarding it, neither of which warrents a reply.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
"I am simply asking what happened to common courtesy."

So is it common couresy to call people "posers", "no class" or "low IQ"? Sorry, your post was a rant, not a question and you got some good advice which you ignored.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: Some folks should just quit the lifestyle