Some folks should just quit the lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 209559
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSome folks should just quit the lifestyle
TOPIC: Some folks should just quit the lifestyle
Created by: AGreatCouple4Fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
I think the folks who do not have the courtesy to send a simple "no thanks" to a message should consider leaving the lifestyle. Not responding to someone indicates one of three things.

1.) A poser - You are not a real swinger but are only here to fulfill a selfish fantasy. 2.) No class - Your Mama raised you wrong and you need lessons in manners. 3.) Low IQ - Probably lack the mental capacity to click on the reply button and type a response.

If the above is true then on second thought thanks for not responding we wouldn't want to hang with you, let alone see you naked.

To those of you who have experienced the sound of silence. Am I off the mark here or what?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
People get so emotionally involved in this subject because they hate being ignored themselves, yet they like the ability to ignore others when it suits them.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Why do so many people get so emotionally involved in this activity?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Point is taken no reply, no reply, not going to shoot myself..I was just curious. I think people just copy/past the same email to about 100 people and then pick and choose who to reply to. I also agree with the orignal poster. s

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
*but how do you know..would you wait a day a week, may be someone got sick, or they went on vacantion...how long would you give them? Besides there is a canned Tex that says "thank you not interested" it take like 3 sec to put an end to it. *

That reeks of desperation. They don't answer you move on. End of story.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16422 posts)
I think with the internet it is easier to look at pics and say no thanks, and continue looking than it was when ppl used the magazines. I imagine if someone went to all the trouble of writting and setting up a meeting if they were not what you wanted it may have been harder for ppl to say no thanks in person. I am glad I didnt get into this until it was as easy as it is to see if you will mesh other than in person.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2192 posts)
Sardy - It could be tied to a retinal scanner and no effort at all would be needed to send the no thanks reply...still wouldn't happen for some people.

Give it up. Don't wait for anyone. Move on, nothing here to see citizens.

Don't worry, be happy!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
..but how do you know..would you wait a day a week, may be someone got sick, or they went on vacantion...how long would you give them? Besides there is a canned Tex that says "thank you not interested" it take like 3 sec to put an end to it.

New York NY
Username hidden
(319 posts)
**What does this mean..you get email and you write back and then nothing....?**

It means, not interested, end of story.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16422 posts)
**And if you can't communicate then maybe swinging isn't for you? Communication is probably the most basic and necessary eliment in the lifestyle. *

Just because people aren't interested in communicating with you, doesn't mean they're not communicating with others, and quite successfully I might add.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16422 posts)
@sardukar; Responding to an email and then being ignored would indicate to us that, for whatever reason, they're no longer interested. You'll probably never know why and it's considered impolite to inquire. You might consider dropping one more on them just to let them know that you're still out there if you remain interested, but then I'd just write them off. That's actually not all that uncommon.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: Some folks should just quit the lifestyle