Soft Swap or Threesome : Swingers Discussion 194784
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSoft Swap or Threesome
TOPIC: Soft Swap or Threesome
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am always upfront and yes I would love to watch and not need to participate.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
"But most of the other women are not cool with just watching her man play with Mrs LA without playing."

Although I enjoy watching Mr Sav play with others I am surely not going to side on the sidelines with the male half the whole night applauding them on nor strictly play with her . If we wanted a "single" we'd look for a single and although I am sure you can find people specifically for that type f play many couples will not be happy with that arrangement. Be sure to be specific in exactly what you are seeking to "surprise" any couple at the last minute you prefer to "watch" is a recipe for disaster and deceptive.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Re-read what I wrote, wasn't very clear.

I like watching her play, more so with men than women. Sense she is bi she prefers other couples so she can have some girl/girl play. But most of the other women are not cool with just watching her man play with Mrs LA without playing. Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy playing myself but once in a while I wouldn't mind just watching. So Sweet we could watch together, lol

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
lacpl, I DO enjoy watching him in a threesome of moresome. I dont know what you meant like me most women dont like to watch. I prefer to watch, dont care to be involved much at all 80 percent of the time.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Dam sweet, we need to get together. I'm a watcher but she prefers couples because she's bi and like you most of the other women aren't cool with just watching after the ladies are done.

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
Hey Lola, hope it helps and you have a great time. I find that during a meet, so often, no one wants to be the first to broach the subject...you talk about everything but, lol. I like to start talking "business" at least by the main course (lol)..."So, who's idea was it to sign up on SLS," or if it's someone with a little experience, "so, tell us one of your funniest experiences in the LS..." I like to do this by the main course because once everyone starts with the stories, time absolutely flies and you might not get a chance to discuss the important stuff -- whether or not you're on the same page.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
When I became a couple we entertained couples, singles m and f.. I found over time I the fem, prefer to watch. Not that there are a lot of guys ok with that.. but we find enough to keep me happy ,, and I dont end up takin one for the team.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
"what mite it mean if one of the males ONLY tends to his SPOUSE when 'she wanted him' ....and when not being needed by her, he briefly watched this 'threesome' -or- ...watched tv?"

It means that he's rude and doesn't understand about the word respect. So sorry you experienced THAT! Make no mistake, your priority lies in your relationship to your hubby, and likewise, his priority is to his wife. However, a successful, IMO, swing experience always entails respect to ALL parties. I can't imagine being so disconnected from the play and other people's feelings that I would go watch t.v.! With the other couple being new, as well, perhaps he was trying to hide any anxiety he was having?! Ugh!

Our first experience was soft swap. The other couple had played a couple of times before us, but they were fairly new, and us brand new to the LS. They were very clear about soft swap and we agreed. The ladies played, we each gave oral to the other hubby...but the hottest part of the evening was when we fucked our own spouses, next to each other! Throughout the evening, everyone was involved, considerate, excited... It was in no way a perfect evening - there was some miscommunication by the other couple regarding play (wanting to change to full swap), BUT, everyone remained respectful. Hubby and I went home and fucked two more times that night, LOL!

So how do you prevent what happened? With the next couple, during your meet, really talk about what you're after play-wise. Ask flat-out...while the ladies are playing, what do you (the other hubby) like to do? Tell them about the evening you had with the other couple (don't give names) and how disappointed you were. We LOVE the meet and talking over our wants and desires -- sexy and fun!

Best wishes :) Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Dragon I wish you had a better time. But I wonder if experience and may have made things weird? I think people men especially do not fully understand what they are feeling or how to deal with it properly. So are these guys you were with new to things?

Aloha OR

Username hidden
(62 posts)
Dragon, It won't be the same for him or you, but he'll be fine.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Soft Swap or Threesome