So Many Single Guys Posing As Couples! : Swingers Discussion 183766
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSo Many Single Guys Posing As Couples!
TOPIC: So Many Single Guys Posing As Couples!
Created by: silksheets
Original Starting post for this thread:
These sites are getting to be more and more frustrating, so many single males posing as couples! When we are on other sites they have web cams and it is the male the majority of the time who is on, when you ask to see the wife they have a million and one excuses this even happens when you ask to talk by phone! This is really starting to disappoint us and doubt these sites....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
The problem of fakes and flakes is common to ALL adult sites. We've been members at several different sites. You can trust our experience of 17+ years when we say that SLS is still one of the better (but not perfect) sites in that regard.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Over the years that I have been a part of this site I have come to appreciate more what Uriah speaks of. The 90+% of single males that are idiots just make those of us who do "get it" more desirable and in demand.

I'm sorry you have had some bad experiences but when you seek out guys with a little maturity, some experience and has some certs, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It is a blessing when this occurs, because it shows how stupid the guy really is. You don't want to play with stupid people.

There is an overwhelming demand for we single males. My success over the years has been to advertise myself as a single stud male and let the demand come to me.

Men posing as couples reflect a manifest lack of understanding of the realities of the swing world. They will never be successful because they just don't get it.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3432 posts)
These sites are getting to be more and more frustrating, so many single males posing as couples! When we are on other sites they have web cams and it is the male the majority of the time who is on, when you ask to see the wife they have a million and one excuses this even happens when you ask to talk by phone! This is really starting to disappoint us and doubt these sites....

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: So Many Single Guys Posing As Couples!