Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Single Men, Yea right, Grrrrrrr
TOPIC: Single Men, Yea right, Grrrrrrr
Created by: Tattoos4u2c The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny thing, it can go both ways!

A couple years ago, we were contacted by a woman who wanted the four of us to meet and play but first she wanted to meet my wife at her hotel, spend the day playing, then have the guys join in.

She apparently got her stories mixed up for after a few messages from us for more details and to possibly meet, she mentioned that he wasn't in town but next time....yada yada yada. Buhbye, baby.

Steve and Kaitlan

Rowlett TX
Username hidden
(96 posts)
Yes...the bad ones make it bad for the whole lot on here. However, I can tell you that not ALL single men on here are married and cheating. I met my BFF on this site and he is dear to me. And I have met a few of them on here who are just great guys. Like I have said before...I have been disrespected by FAR more by married men who think its okay to do whatever the hell they want to do over single guys. But thats just me.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
We were getting emails from a couple or so we thought, they joined our friends list an then we recieved one that said he was going to be in town over the weekend an we should get together,I asked if his wife was going to be there also an he stated no she couldnt make it this time but she said it was fine for him to play,we very kindly refused his offer and told him when his wife comes to town with him get back to us, well never heard from them again,an they removed themselves from our friends list, another hubby sneaking behind the wifes back, thats drama no body needs

Del Rio TX
Username hidden
(27 posts)
OH! I almost forgot... the funniest thing when you catch the married ones in their lies is that they are so offended that you would not want to enable their cheating.

I guess since we are swingers we must have no morals whatsoever.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
There are liars, cheats, and scammers here in droves (just like every other social hookup site). Over 50% of the single guys who contact us are actually married and lookiing to cheat. The frequency of contact is seasonal, summer is always higher, guess the wife takes the kids on vacation or something. There's often a spike around the Christmas holidays and spring break too.

We just tend to move really slow with the single guys. Typically they can't carry that 'cover story' consistently for very long and when they don't find a quick and easy score they move on pretty fast.

The other one is to ask them point blank face to face. Very few liars are so good at it as to not 'flinch' when you surprise them with a direct question. And don't ask 'are you married' but something like 'so what does your wife think about you doing this'. The genuinely single guys find it very smart and funny and the liars are suddenly on the hot seat.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I think it depends on how you see it like most everything else in the lifestyle. I have met married and actually single men in the lifestyle. Never do anything that makes you uncomfortable with you.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Single Men, Yea right, Grrrrrrr