Single Female Profiles : Swingers Discussion 199042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSingle Female Profiles
TOPIC: Single Female Profiles
Created by: hishermystery
Original Starting post for this thread:
This has probably been said before and if so we are sorry. We have seen especially in our area and state that most single female profiles Aren't actually single females. When you start reading them they are doing this for there spouses or boy friends. To us if you are a couple you should be listed as a couple. Its hard enough to find a real single female and it makes it even harder when they are making new profiles disguising as a female when in fact they are couple. To us that shows that they don't have the respect for each other to sign up as a couple. BUT also shows they don't have respect for other couples looking for a female. We don't know if there is something in the works or not. But there should be a boot feature that if they are masking as a single female but in fact a couple they can be kicked off.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
SLS changed our profile once to a SF one because they said our profile read more like one. My husband isn't as active in the lifestyle as me, but he IS a part and knows everything I do. It took nearly a month, and several emails to get them to change it back!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Well, that's pretty much the way it seems to work around central Fla. Single fems pretty much right their own ticket. Nice gig if you can get it. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Hisher, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm trying to understand. If she is willing to play as a single fem, why does her marital status matter? I mean, if you're looking for a single fem to be exclusive with you, I can see why it would matter I guess.

The rare exception to this would be the couple where she has a body to kill for and he has a baby arm, actually, make that a toddler arm, hanging where most men have a cock. If you've got both of those covered, you might have a chance at getting an exclusive with an attractive sf and we know a few who do have this arrangement worked out. But otherwise, it looks like you're in line with the rest. Fortunately, that's not a line we wait around in. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Damn Why arnt yall closer. LOL Yall 2 are very rare. Thank you for being the real females everybody is looking for.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
TotalBabe--I agree with you, just to clarify I play on my own with my single profile.

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
No that isn't wrong. You have a profile for you alone and when you are a couple. But we see all to many that only have the female profile but in the profile say they are a couple. You are being straightforward and honest. To us the others that aren't are being deceitful. As with us. we have our profile. But my wife and our best friend have a profile as well. The way you have done it is the right way. if you play single and as a couple it should be sorted out. We have been in this lifestyle for years. We love helping new couples get started. Meaning talking to them and helping them get situated. It doesn't help when there are people out there saying one thing and doing another. For a new couple that could put a bad taste in there mouth from start and they miss out on all the joys this lifestyle has to offer.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Interesting reading here, I am a Single Bi-curious Female and get more fake IM's and emails from couples that are really single guys, some go as far as to admit to it in their profiles(yes I have reported). I use my single profile when that is how I want to play, I also maintain a couple profile with playmate who I attend couple events with and do full swaps with couples you feel this is wrong?

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
You hit right on the nose. Yes i did forget the males as well. We have been stood up many times. We only know one female that is real. We have even gone on profiles that are looking for females and said that if they wanted a female I( the female would love to play with them. ) PROVIDED my hubby was there. He just enjoys watching me. We know. I am a true bi female. most on here are bi for there male counter part. Thats wrong. We wish there were more like you.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
This has probably been said before and if so we are sorry. We have seen especially in our area and state that most single female profiles Aren't actually single females. When you start reading them they are doing this for there spouses or boy friends. To us if you are a couple you should be listed as a couple. Its hard enough to find a real single female and it makes it even harder when they are making new profiles disguising as a female when in fact they are couple. To us that shows that they don't have the respect for each other to sign up as a couple. BUT also shows they don't have respect for other couples looking for a female. We don't know if there is something in the works or not. But there should be a boot feature that if they are masking as a single female but in fact a couple they can be kicked off.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Single Female Profiles