Should I tell a couple that I know them : Swingers Discussion 1995001011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceShould I tell a couple that I know them
TOPIC: Should I tell a couple that I know them
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Personally, I wouldn't tell them why you are cancelling. A lot of times warnings end up coming across as gossiping. It ends up making you look bad.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
Tina, I think if you explain to your host/hostess that you sincerely regret having to cancel but need to because you have had bad experiences with the one person, your simple honesty will both indicate your feelings of wishing you could attend and act as a warning that they may need to keep a closer eye on the guy during the party. It could be he only acts that way around you, but if he is that way with others, then the host/hostess will want to know so they can keep the other guests safe.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
Scandle and Rdy- We will more than likely take your advice, just wonder how honest we should be with the host/hostess?

I think we do need to make a get away to PA for a group get together..

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
Thanks for all your advice I think I am not going to tell them. I think you all have it right. Once again thanks for the very good advice. Tom

Hurley NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Lou, that situation sucks. I would think if you will be consumed with fear the entire time, then nothing will happen - even the fun stuff you want to have happen. It is possible the other couple won't show up and you could take a chance that you won't see them there, but it will still have an affect on your mood. To avoid a truly ruined evening, I'd say it would be best to stay away from that party and find fun elsewhere. Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9054 posts)
Please share your advice.

My playmate and I are suppose to attend a house party(we have been here several times) there is a list of those who are confirmed for the party, a recent couple was added that I have an extreme fear of the male half. Do we go and hope nothing happens, do I write the host/hostess and explain for my own safety we will not be attending. I hate not being able to enjoy things because of rude aggressive people and I do not want my partner get into a fight with this guy.

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
Any kind of sexual-related things with someone you work with is almost always a very, very bad idea. There are too many playmates out there you don't work with, to risk [fill in the blank with any number of potential problems].

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You know they are in the Lifestyle; they know you are in the Lifestyle; they probably don't want to play precisely because of your work association; don't be the first one to mention it. If they do, and you are interested, respond appropriately.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
I'd say nothing unless she does. In a society of "zero-tolerance", anything sex-related at work is like walking on thin ice. What if she feels threatened that you may call her out? Not saying that you would, but she may get strange about her secret being IN her workplace, whether or not you tell anyone. Just that it's THERE may get her freaked out. Possibly see HR office about "this guy that makes me uncomfortable". I know, extreme, but stranger things happen. Be careful. Now if she brings it up, now that's cool because it's BOTH your secret.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I am almost positive she knows me. I have fixed her computer several times at work and we have nice conversations while I do it. Nothing on the topic of sex or swinging though just general stuff. Thanks for your advice.

Hurley NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Should I tell a couple that I know them