Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Should I tell a couple that I know them
TOPIC: Should I tell a couple that I know them
Created by: tom351967
Original Starting post for this thread:
There is a couple on here that I know the wife she works in a different area and department than I do. I have opened my pics and have been conversing with them. They do not have any face pics open but I know for sure it is her and her husband. Should I mention who I am without getting too specific. I know she is shy and they are very respectful to others as I am. I am discreet as I know they are also. Should I mention to them that I know them or just let it ride and say nothing.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
indeed...plus, I would feel like an idiot.....and would feel completely decieved if I went to such a party to find out later that the guys were standing around watching us like a cat watches a mouse. That in itself would cause some asses to get chewed. Plus, it just makes no damn sense to me.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
"If I were throwing a party, I'd wanna know if one of the attendees had a history of disturbing behavior, so I could act accordingly. "

I would want to know for sure. This way that person/persons could have a few extra eyes kept on them with house security.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Carrie....unfortunately, people's ignorance and big ass mouths always start shit. We have met more than 1 couple who was very hesitant in meeting us...because of people's (wives gossiping, usually) big ass mouths. Ignorance, stupidity and being a busy body is a very toxic mix. I am like you. I found out that a mutual person had sent an email inviting men to hide and gang bang a woman in a hotel room....and the email was verified. I went to a fellow wife...who I knew was planning on meeting this person....and told her what I knew. I did not make up anything, just told her my information because I would hope a wife or woman would warn ME. She called me a fucking cock blocker and said that I was just jealous and wanted him all to myself. I told her my conscience was clear, if her ass was raped in the hotel room...it was not on my conscience.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Did not go to the party-ended our relationship instead. Still had a blast this weekend.

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Hi everyone and Thanks for the advice, I may need to do nothing my partner injured his hand and we may not be attending for that reason. I have a few things to really think over with this situation.

I know I am not the only female uncomfortable with the male half of this couple, and Carrie I understand about being careful how you put things.

The only couple I have ever warned my friends about is the one that hurt me and I ended up at the urgent care.

Thank you again Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
It could work out. I just know for about 4 years, no one would meet us because of us warning someone.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18042 posts)
Carrie, I think it depends on the person getting the information. Someone who wants to believe only the best in others and turns a blind eye to their negative attributes is either stupidly naive, gullible and in denial, or an accessory to them. Even if it is taken the wrong way by the host/hostess, I still think the absolutely right thing to do would be for Tina to talk about her personal experience. Forewarned is forearmed.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
Using I won't help anything. Trust me. I know from experience. You would think people would want to be warned about someone, who rapes women, after they pass out drunk but they don't.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18042 posts)
You say that you have "extreme fear" or this man. It's hard to give advice based on just that. If it's because of some conflict in the vanilla world, that's one thing. But if it is as a result of a violent sexual advance or something that may put someone in harm's way, I would probably say something. If I were throwing a party, I'd wanna know if one of the attendees had a history of disturbing behavior, so I could act accordingly. Touchy subject, but if he's genuinely a threat, and something were to happen that could have been prevented just by e-mailing a heads-up, it would lay heavy on my conscience.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
KD, that's where giving only "I" statements can keep someone from gossiping. Saying "I" had difficulties with Mr. X in a previous encounter and "I" am very uncomfortable around him isn't gossip. If Tina is asked for more details, she could still continue the "I" statements, with something like "I found him to be rude and aggressive." Continuing with "I have really enjoyed your parties in the past and hope I'll be able to attend them in the future" lets the hostess know how you feel about her.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Should I tell a couple that I know them