Should I lower my standards : Swingers Discussion 185371
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceShould I lower my standards
TOPIC: Should I lower my standards
Created by: JohnDoe74 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmmm you sound kinda like me, in my previous life as a couple I was called a pretty people fucker, but I only fuck whom Im attracted too, I have, however learned that yes personality goes a long way to adding to the attractiveness of a lady, Id much rather fuck a 7 who knows how to flirt and turn me on than a 10 who thinks the world revolves around her. So dont be afraid to get to know them a little before you make up your mind.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
if you are not a committed couple, why is she calling all the shots here? Even if you are a committed couple...

She sounds confused.

Don't settle. Keep your standards. If you are not attracted, um...how are you physically going to have sex? I'm not being naive. I know that it just "ain't happening" unless you have the attraction you want/need. no fun.

Good luck. I'd rethink the reasons why you go together. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
You are gonna do great!!! Just remember this. Play or no play...you came with the love of your life...you are leaving with the love of your life...and what can be better with that? Frustration only takes away from the fun and enjoyment you have with your wife, cause the other couple goes home and on their way to their own fun :0).

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Never lower your standards.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2221 posts)
Am I wrong for this, should I lower my standards?"

My opinion? Never, ever lower your standards. If you have sex with someone when you do not want to, only to appease your friend and not be the asshole...then you are basically providing free prostitution. And if I am f'ing someone I do not want I'm going to at least get paid to do it. I often thought this when we were active swingers, whether or not I should lower my standards. No.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
It IS funny... *grin* - but why tell people you don't want to write, or write back, that you won't be writing? Isn't it better to focus on the people you DO want to write & meet, and never mind about those you have no interest in?

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Haha made me look......

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
also theres a (semi-hilarious) typo in the last line of your profile.

I will NOW mail you.

I giggled.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Maybe I'm just being dense, but it sounds like what she really wants is to watch you with another woman.

If thats the case, you not being very attracted to the other woman due to lowering your standards will not give your friend the show it sounds like she desires.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I'm confused. You are singles, who club as a couple for cost/security reasons, but you don't play seperately?

If its a matter of her not wanting to play unless your around you could just be the voyeur guy when she finds something she wants to play with.

Why would you consider lowering your standards so that what is essentially just a friend can play more? If I understand your situation correctly, theres is nothing stopping her from playing with whomever she wants, save a desire for you to bodyguard.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Should I lower my standards