Shaving : Swingers Discussion 1960211031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceShaving
TOPIC: Shaving
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If I got with a girl who even had a strip I would be pretty grossed out enough that I wouldn't go down on her. I am fully clean myself because of that same reason. I know my wife would be okay with a guy being trimmed, but prefers clean shaved.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
LASIK for hair removal!?!?

Ooops, no, just laser hair removal. K is getting Lasik this week, so had a Freudian slip.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
We do, and ideally a potential playmate would be too. Its not a deal breaker though.

Canton OH
Username hidden
(50 posts)
LASIK for hair removal!?!?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16873 posts)
We see women mostly completely shaved, every once in awhile we see a little patch. Males are mostly shaved shaft and balls, a cut way back above the jones. We're seeing more permanent lasik, we ourselves are headed that direction. We really have no need for our genital hair.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Helpful forum. In all our years of swinging I have never had a woman make any comment whether I was shaved or not. My wife hates stubble but loves hair so I keep the shaft and sack baby soft. But we both love the accent of hair. To me it makes a woman look so much more feminine and natural. I've only ever run into one woman that had questionable hygiene, and she was completely shaved. Kudos to you ladies that take your own path and treat us to a beautifully trimmed bush! I am one of your fans. We'd love to hear more opinions.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Most women we have experienced are shaved, though a few of our unicorn encounters have had a small bush or trimmed trail and I, the guy, do enjoy that sometimes. It's a sign of a mature woman, not a pre-pubescent girl. Now occasionally the wife will shave down and that can be nice too. She prefers trimmed guys with shaved shaft and balls if you want her to go near it. So mostly it depends on the person and if it's at least groomed and taken care of.

Worthington OH
Username hidden
(10 posts)
It does seem that most people here shave; however, I have never shaved my pussy. While there are some people who "only do bare," I have found that most men are surprised and excited that I'm natural since they rarely experience that anymore.

As for my preferences, I dont care if someone is shaved, trimmed, or natural... as long as they are fresh & clean. I do not like stubble.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
not2ild4fun, welcome to the Forums from another Wisconsonite! The people we've met at various hotel takeovers in the state were mostly shaved as you described both of you to be. The biggest factor for attraction is that you be clean and well groomed, fun, interesting, and have a clear idea with your spouse about what your wishes and boundaries are. Drama and arguments are a huge turn off. I hope you have great success in swinging.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9114 posts)
not2ild4fun63, let me be the first to welcome you to the forums. I prefer for the men to have their shaft and sack shaved or trimmed close with hair left alone everywhere else.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
TOPIC: Shaving