Shaving : Swingers Discussion 1960211011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceShaving
TOPIC: Shaving
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It takes a village..LMFAO!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
See S&S there are nice people in the fora after all!

We even have a welcome committee, usually it's NicatNight, but he's on vacation, BT is filling in for him!

Curtsey!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16474 posts)
S_and_S,

Welcome to the Fora! A bounty of intelligent and humorous reading can be found within.

Make yourselves at home and have fun!

BT

- Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and some are more expressive than others.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
Ignore her and Akron as best you can. And welcome to the forums.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
S&S

Is your orientation marked correctly?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16474 posts)
I would suspect that no one else felt her post was homophobic or degrading to anyone. I happen to agree with her that a dood who shaves completely would look faggish. He's probably queer too!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
@Seduction4Two, "faggish"? Seriously? I haven't been on this site for very long but for fuck's sake, why the casual insult? Whether you like hair or not, there is no reason to call a preference you don't like, "faggish." Maybe things are different in New Jersey but homophobia is unfortunate wherever it is found. 37 days and 12 comments later, no one has thought to object to the term "faggish." Am I missing something here?

Pleasant Hill CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The beauty of life lies in its variety. No one worth their salt would ever tell you that your feelings are wrong. The're YOURS, after all. I've been soured by a few experiences with what I'll call hygiene issues related to bush. So, my preference runs to Brazilian, but a little landing strip is always nice to run your fingers though, as well as the neatly trimmed variety. I literally and figuratively struggle with the classic "Gabe Kaplan" bush. Again, just my feelings/preference.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
Me personally and her no. I am a bush man trough and through. Now i dont like the whole wild tumble weed thing either but I do like bush. To me it is attractive, pure and neat. I am sorry I do have to agree with some and oddly most of our play partners agree there is a stigma about no hair down there and not feeling like we are playing with an adult.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
Hey Fun, Been on and off the road for the last few months...Good to be home in our moist heat for a few weeks. You really should let me bring her along. She's a great lady with a killer sense of humor...and she's also a world class massage therapist!....just saying!

I'm buying. Just toss out some dates that might work. I'm in town until Aug 12.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Shaving