Shaving : Swingers Discussion 196021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceShaving
TOPIC: Shaving
Created by: not2ild4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does most everyone on here have clean shaven genitals (for lack of a better term)? Male and female? My wife is shaved except for a small patch above that occasionally we take off. My shaft and balls are shaved but only trimmed above. How would most prefer to see their partners? Me I prefer to see women shaved or with a small patch. How would women like to see the men?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had the same 'hairstyle' all my life: the landing strip. Always scissor trimmed down to 1/2" or less, and I don't have very thick or coarse hair, anyway.....THEN I got my tattoo a few weeks back (as noted on my icon with this post). The pussy cat's body went down farther than I thought it would, so it was good that I shaved that morning, which I used to do on rare occasions.

On men, as long as it's not stubbly, I won't complain so much. I PREFER men that look manly, but neatly groomed (translation: manscaping appreciated), but if it's shaved and maintained right, it's not so bad.

Of course, anyone that's SOOO "in" to their partner isn't going to care as much about their "hairdo". 1972 bush, for the record, is a "hair DON'T" in my book!

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(465 posts)
I'm not particular. I'm just grateful to be there.

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(126 posts)
Good deals aren't worth the price you pay. ;)

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
I prefer myself smooth as well as Mr Sav. but cut men far more slack than women. A neat landing strip maybe, beyond that carry on without us.

For the record I find any insult directed a Gay Men offensive. I see zero humor in it all. I find it in extreme poor taste. No offense to anyone, my friends included but I find it uncalled for in any context , whether you're fooling around or simply trying to be funny. If you can't accept Gay men that's fine but I see no need to make hateful comments .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Forgive me, I suffer from selective amnesia!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
You're obviously forgetting about those who read out loud, talk to themselves, hear voices, or have the misfortune of meeting non interesting and unoriginal people in clubs or at house parties.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6644 posts)
Selective hearing wont help in a forum where you have to read :)

Thicker skin is on sale, almost daily on SLS. Those who invest in it are part of the 1% :)

The 99% hang-out Outdoors!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Try Walmart. That's where I bought mine. You can get a good deal on selective hearing there too.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6644 posts)
That's right, you didn't build it yourself!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Thanks for the welcome. I have no idea why I took the troll bait last night. Somehow casual homophobia struck a chord but, of course, this is the internet. The topic of anti-gay prejudice in "the lifestyle" has probably been studied to death. Ah well, so it goes. Looking forward to meandering around and developing a thicker skin.

Pleasant Hill CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: Shaving