Sexual Slumps and the Lifestyle : Swingers Discussion 209853101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSexual Slumps and the Lifestyle
TOPIC: Sexual Slumps and the Lifestyle
Created by: Still_of_the_Night The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW I forgot to add that while the Androgel will have some positive effect it is surely the best way to kill your own testosterone production thus stopping it will be impossible. Once hooked it may go for life. I would get a second opinion before start using it.

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
That's some pretty amazing shit right there.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Still of the night, I just visited your profile and to be honest I think the problem is your weight. I hope this won't be offending however lowering your weight will have profound effects on your health. That is almost guaranteed. personaly I can tell you that lowering my weight from 200 to 175 had an amazing effect on my mood and self-esteem and the performance had increased almost 200%. Hit the gym hard and you will be on track in about 3 mo. Talk to your doc about it. And your hubby can build a great body with the Androgel.

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Androgel should improve the sexual desire and the beauty is that it would improve the lean body mass while decreasing the fat. The expected should bee about 5-7 lb. He should go to gym and start lifting heavy. Is there anything else interfearing like mild depression problems at home or work?

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Therapy ? That is tad strange? Can you elaborate? And the girl should be perimenopause...u guys r too young.

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I'd have to echo KindDragon; the issue seems to be way beyond 'slump' and well into 'problem' territory. I'm assuming that you were speaking of yourselves, and 40's is way too young to be seeing that sort of thing. If we were in your shoes (and your ages), we'd head for the nearest lifestyle friendly counselor. Whether or not you continue in the lifestyle, something like that isn't healthy for a relationship and should be addressed.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
Menopause for women vs mid life crisis for men it is a problem communication is solution.

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Sweettart love the post. Exactly why I dont feel the need/want to meet any new peeps. But I love my friends here. :)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Borrow the neighbor.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Big time slump. I have the libido of a college kid. Not recipricated. Age? Hell, I don't know. Frustrated. I have really tried to be sensitive but....a vibrator may be quick and clean but it sure is lonely.

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Sexual Slumps and the Lifestyle