Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Sex in Los Angeles public places secluded and not so! Where to go
TOPIC: Sex_in_Los_Angeles_public_places_secluded_and_not_so!_Where_to_go
Created by: sexylacaman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I (and a few friends) are interested in building a database of sorts of places you can go to have sex in public and or outside without getting caught. For example, I have found a number of secluded spots in the mountains around Stough Park in Burbank that are perfect for the lifestyle single hiker or couple to stop off for masturbation or a "quickie". These spots are very secluded, but easily accessible and I would be happy to provide more complete directions. Anyone else?

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
I (and a few friends) are interested in building a database of sorts of places you can go to have sex in public and or outside without getting caught. For example, I have found a number of secluded spots in the mountains around Stough Park in Burbank that are perfect for the lifestyle single hiker or couple to stop off for masturbation or a "quickie". These spots are very secluded, but easily accessible and I would be happy to provide more complete directions. Anyone else?

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Sex in Los Angeles public places secluded and not so! Where to go
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.