Semi-Public Sex : Swingers Discussion 34699
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSemi-Public Sex
TOPIC: Semi-Public Sex
Created by: Airmystery The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
When ever we see a new thread discussing a interesting topic such as this one we find it hard not to add our comment, especially ones that ask for other peoples opinion. We would like to make some suggestions if we may.

I am a certified exhibitionist and my husband is a voyeur. We have played pretty much in more places then we can remember. When we say play we mean my flashing, soft sex or out and out hardcore sex.

If you want to start out slowly you might try a place that is more accepted such as an adult book store or video booths. An adult theater is also a great place to flash and even depending on the response you get even full on sex. There is a forum thread already going about that.

A cozy out of town bar is also a fun place to play at. One with a hotel bar or one close by makes things more convenient. You might want to scout it out first to see how the place is laid out and what type of patrons go there. The older the better as well as more men then women. Some women may be upset by your adult play.

A fun game for both places mentioned (adult book stores and theaters as well as the bars) is to have you man go in first while you wait till he settles in. Then you walk in. You walk over and sit away from him so that he can see you.

If you both feel comfortable and secure in knowing that you can control the play you may want to flirt. Just smiling and eye contact can be all it takes to make things interesting. I personally, after I have made eye contact with someone who interest me, love to cross and un cross my legs or even give them a full view of my pussy under my short dress. I have even found that just rubbing the beads of sweat on a glass like a cock can do amazing things. But that's me.

If a guy hits on you then it can be exciting but once again you or your man need to be ready to take control and be aware of where this might go. I am very confident in my husband and besides I don't flirt with guys unless I plan on doing something with him. I am not a tease. I will at the most relieve his excitement in a safe way. That's one of the reasons why we do this.

I try and pic a guy who is sitting next to my husband so that he can usually hear what the guy thinks of what I am doing. You may choose to flirt with your man to get the same response. He will act like you don't know each other and he actually will cum over and play with you. Your man gets to be the lucky guy.

Depending on your feeling of the place you may even have some soft play there. Doing it in front of other people who you feel won't be pissed off can even be more exciting. You will know if it's cool, the guys will be smiling at you.

Mens restrooms are another fun place to play. Now a days it is almost a common sight to see us ladies in the mens restrooms at crowded clubs and especially concerts. I would love to tell you the story about that one, but I will stick to this topic right now.

Then of course you have planes, trains and automobiles. Cars are thrilling and very safe due to their being mobile. Dressing rooms as mentioned before are fun as well. It all depends on how far you want to go and agreeing on it. Scout it out first. That is the most important thing for public play.

I hope this helps you, Patricia

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Changing rooms in department stores. The classier the store the classier the sex LOL.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Semi-Public Sex