Same room versus seperate rooms : Swingers Discussion 34458
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSame room versus seperate rooms
TOPIC: Same room versus seperate rooms
Created by: yehudim The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we prefer same room...it give us the chance to see the other ( insert voyer here ) and play with each other as well as the other couple...3 on one is fun.or 2 on two...or one on one then 3 on one and on but we especially like this same room situation if it is a new couple we dont know very well as i can make sure michelle is treated with respect...which is number one in our play book

rick and michelle

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
Woo!! I like it that way! Mrs. 4play is a bit loud too!

*calling creamy for another recipe!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Why did I start signing that stupid song... "If I knew you were cuming id a baked a cake!"

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Sweetie you are confusing grey with black and white! LMAO

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Same room and separate room sex to us are two totally different flavors of swinging. We enjoy them both. Sometimes we prefer one over the other, sometimes we do both in the same evening with the same couple. We enjoy the variety the two scenes offer.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Yes I do mean multitasking sexualy as well, not solely that, we like to keep variety going. We have done seperate with our closest friends, but it usually don't take long till we're all together again. There are many couples on this site that share your views, and I do 100% agree that your preferences are right for you. Smiles, Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Content, your comments are most interesting. It seems that you prefer to be alone with swapped partners for the same reason we prefer to all be together, to increase intimacy. When a couple is tight, their individual spirits combine to form a single entity. When two couples like this play, their entities merge into a single entity which all share a part of with all. To me, that is extreme intamacy. When I'm alone with someone, i'm only sharing intimacy and pleasure with one. This is one situation where we both like to multitask, Wink, Wink

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Jaidawn we agree with you it is preference. Some do and some dont. But its all good :)

Aurora MO
Username hidden
(30 posts)
As I said before to each thier own. We like to watch each other that is why we do same room and you don't that is why you do seperate rooms. I am not sure what the big deal is on this. It is all about preferences.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
I would be happy to give you lots of attention, anytime Fantasy

K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 38   End
TOPIC: Same room versus seperate rooms