Same room difficulties : Swingers Discussion 222262
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceSame room difficulties
TOPIC: Same room difficulties
Created by: WifeIsN2girls2
Original Starting post for this thread:
It's a little embarrasing, but here goes.

We recently progressed to full swap. Previously, we limited ourselves to girl play and soft swap only. Recently, we've been haning out with one couple that we like alot and we progressed from girl play, to soft swap, to moderate swap, and finally to full swap, all on different occasions. At each stop along the way, it was no problems, and everyone had a great time. However, at full swap I encountered an... uh... embarrassing issue, and I wanted to get other swinger's perspectives.

I have discovered that I seem to have what I can only describe as a 'shyness' about fucking another guys wife in front of him. I just can't keep it up.

At first I thought it might be an issue with watching him fuck my wife. So, I took a break from the action, and watched. Nope, I was actually turned on by watching her get off with him.

We tried 3 different times on the same bed, and all three times, I started strong, but faltered after a few minutes with the other husband and my wife in the same bed.

For the 4th try, I suggested we tried different rooms, to see if maybe I was just too drunk. That seemed to do the trick as about 25 minutes later everyone was satisfied. That's a pretty standard amount of time for me.

I have never had an issue with becoming enthusiastic, or maintaining enthusiasm. Occasionally, if I've had way too much to drink, I cannot reach the pennicle, but enthusiasm is never an issue.

I know everyone is different, but it seems like most full swap couples avoid separate room play, so I am concerned this would be an obstacle if we ever got to this point with another couple.

Is this 'shyness' a natural part of the progression? Is is something someone can grow out of? Anything anyone can think of that I should try?

Your feedback is welcome.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I are new to playing with others. We had a 3sum with another guy last year, and we recently full swapped with another couple (all of us staying together during the playtime). We are planning a rendezvous with this same couple soon, but my wife and I are having a challenge that I would love to hear some feedback from more experienced people.

This next time, my wife wants to be alone with the other guy and is okay with me being alone with the girl. I am not overly crazy about the idea but I am willing to allow her that freedom. She also realized the last time we were all together that she absolutely did not like seeing me with the other girl. She is okay with us doing whatever, she just does not want to see us. I love watching her with another guy, but don't want to just sit by and watch since the other girl and I can't play in front of my wife.

So my question to all of you; how do we make this work so that everyone is happy? The other couple has said that they want both being separated but also want us all to play together. Your thoughts are appreciated!

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Had the same issue this weekend beat myself up over it for a while then read this post and now have a lot of ideas on things to try . I dident stop pleasuring her just because I couldent preform. Pretty shure I was distracted by my lady soo hot hearing her moan in pleasure.

Sandwich IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have found that majority of the couples we play with, the other guy either can't get it up or goes soft within 15 mins. I try to "help out", but usually by that time, the guy is so upset about it all, he's all done for the night.

I'm glad to read that your "issue" worked it self out. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(539 posts)
I figured this would resolve itself.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19081 posts)
After about 3 months, and a few more encounters, I'm happy to say this is an issue that went away on it's own. I haven't had any trouble since that first time. I guess it was just a bit of sensory overload, and perhaps even a little 'stage fright'. I'd like to think it's completely natural, and that it's not really very difficult to overcome with a few encounters.

I will say that I still enjoy the occasional separate room play, because I feel like it's a little more intimate.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Glad to see that I'm (hubby) not the only one with "distraction" problems.

On a recent "first date", Mrs. T wisely suggested (after the other couple stated that they thought separate rooms were a good idea for the first playtime) that we go along, and we did. We both had a hot time, and I'm glad we did. I'll probably always be mesmerized watching her, but not to the point of not pleasing the lady I'm with.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(172 posts)
Maybe you aren't a same room person? This is the reason why we enjoy separate so much more. It is easier, and less embarasing, to deal with an "issue" should it arrise...er...not...

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
WifeIs; We've seen the same sort of issues. I suspect that the root cause for you is likely the same as for me; distraction. If we can't focus, we can't function. If we're not "in the moment" and our attention is all over the place, where's the focus? That's why we prefer different rooms, but will play same-room if it's important to our partners.

Username hidden
(789 posts)
We are a cpl that vastly prefers separate rooms. In my experience, men simply fuck differently when their wife is present. Its why i love single men. I want 100 percent.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
My guy had this problem at our last party and it was with me! I was bummed! Sometimes it is just not in the air! And sometimes it could be a number of problems from you are not attracted to the person you are banging to you can feel the other person is just not that into you. And it could be drinking, performance anxiety, you just were not that arosed yet. My question for you is did the girl you were with perform oral? I've never had a problem with using that before???? Maybe you just wanted to just watch your wife that night. Sometimes I just want to see my guy with another gal and don't want to play. If it happens again then I would be worried.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Same room difficulties