Removing the curly locks down below : Swingers Discussion 193791
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceRemoving the curly locks down below
TOPIC: Removing the curly locks down below
Created by: SMB999
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife is looking into removing her pubes and going clean shaven. She found that shaving her bikini line left a red rash; is afraid something like Nair will be too harsh; and is afraid of the pain and cost of a waxing. Any suggestions or help? What method do you all use for the area around the labia? (If she wishes, perhaps I'll try it also :-) Its interesting also in that since entering menopause her pubic hair is getting pretty thin, but I am not sure there is a connection. Her hair on her head is healthy and thick. Thanks, S & R P.S. We are new to SLS and based on the forums and profiles am impressed by the supportive, nice couples I have here!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Things didn't work out for her as things got interrupted by a plumbing problem in the house! Oye! I did start on me and its not too bad, only HOW CAN ANYONE SHAVE THE SCROTUM! Its all wrinkly like a prune and covered with bumps, how can this be done without it look like a slasher movie! One must have patience and perseverance. :-)

Durham ME
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Glad you like my t-shirt idea. I go this Thursday for my brazilian, so I am planning on making the shirt sometime this week.

Denver PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
That is amazing. You should have it made. What a fabulous client. LOL :-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I want to make her a t-shirt that says "I put more women on their hands and knees than you do."

* like *

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
I prefer to wax, I too get the same itchy red rash when shaving. With waxing, it is only a few minutes of minor pain versus 5 days of irritation from shaving. Waxing isn't all that bad when done by a professional and you don't have to worry about shaving for weeks. Also, the regrowth doesn't seem to cause as many ingrown hairs and I don't get the red bumps from the regrowth like I do from shaving. The person I use is a wonderful professional, she has a great "bedside" manor, I believe that I feel more comfortable with her than I am with my gyno. I want to make her a t-shirt that says "I put more women on their hands and knees than you do."

Denver PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
SMB999, I once looked up suggestions on how to shave the genitals resulting in the fewest complications (in-grown hair, razor burn, irritated skin, etc.), and here's what I learned:

1. Use scissors to trim the hair short before shaving. This will minimize the amount of hair clogging the razor. 2. Soak the area in a warm bath or hot tub before shaving. 3. Use unscented shaving GEL instead of shaving cream. The gel stays on the skin longer and softens the hair more, making it easier to shave. Scented gels can irritate the skin. 4. Use only a brand new razor. Multiple blades in a single razor do a better job. 5. Shave in the direction of hair growth and rinse the razor after every stroke. Reapply the shaving gel and re-shave as needed. 6. When you're done, lightly apply Desitin ointment (found in baby supplies at the stores) to the shaved area. It helps sooth the skin. 7. Avoid swimming or going in a hot tub the first 24 hours after shaving because the chemicals in the water can irritate freshly-shaved skin. 8. Cortisone cream is helpful if the skin remains irritated.

Good luck, and I hope you both enjoy the "new you!"

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Thanks 'real' and others for the good advice and fun while I got it. It looks like tonight will be the night we take the plunge. Yes, I told her if she does it I will also though she says she does not care. R likes natural things so will not use Veet or Neet, and will not even try the antiperspirant suggested below. I'll let you all know how things come out... or off I guess. S-

Durham ME
Username hidden
(18 posts)
My rule is "if you want it licked, shave it." And keep it ALL trimmed.

I shave my labia, but just trim the hair on the pubic mound short. That's where I get the razor burn, and nobody is going to need/want to lick that. The sensitive area I WANT licked is not a problem to shave.

If for some reason I want to remove all of it, I use Nair/Veet on the pubic mound, but would never use that on the labia. If you get that "inside" your lips you will be sorry.

I personally will not go down on a woman who has hair on her labia.

I also will not go down on a man who has hair on his shaft or really long hair curling around it. That is SO gross. Guys, if you want your balls licked, you have to shave them. If not, then it's optional, but you still need to trim it. If you have ANY hair on the shaft, get rid of it. I don't know any woman who doesn't agree with that.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
it has been a while since i have seen a thread i would like to see disappear as much as this one. where's the "masterthreaddeleter" when you need him?

damn.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5116 posts)
OMG LOL

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Removing the curly locks down below