Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Red Flag
TOPIC: Red Flag
Created by: Starrynights22 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I (the Mrs) usually do most of the physical writing of the correspondence as hubby's spelling and sentence construction is not-so-good. :) But he is usually right next to me and we essentially write the emails together. It's more fun that way!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
tenaciousb, we're not tremendously active through this website, but in our limited experience usually it is Mrs. Scandle (me) who contacts people initially after Mr. S and I discuss their profile. Responses I think have usually been from women. As far as the people who initiate contact with us, about 95% are men.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
Learned quickly to trust our instincts! Bet yours are pretty good as well. Am wondering about the comments on who "replies." We've found that the more involved the woman is in communication here, the better the overall relationship and experience. We're curious as to the experience of others on this point? Bill

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
If we were in your shoes, we'd probably schedule a meet at a neutral location and just see what our intuition told us. Email can be a chancy medium for miscommunication, but face to face tells all. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(781 posts)
Exactly, too many other couples out there to take chances on a couple that introduces drama before ya even meet!

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Must be because we live in the great swinger state of Pennsylvania. :-)

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
We get over 90% of our inquiries from males, also. It may depend on whether your female half is "bi" listed.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
That's just been our experience, When the female contacts us it's kind of rare. Just looked through our incoming mail from yesterday to double check - all male halves of couples. Ballpark guestimate would be about 90 percent of our mail is from the male half.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Did not think it was that unusual that the woman responds. Mrs. Naughty writes and replys to 90% of emails we write. Actually most of the reponses we get or first emails are from the female half of couples as well.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Check their join date. If they're new, she may just be insecure. If not, she may be feel very uncomfortable with the lifestyle and just be trying to please her husband. Another possibility is that the profile pics are old or inaccurate and she feels uncomfortable meeting and letting the cat out of the bag. One thing that bothers me is that "she" responded. Can't remember the last time we had the woman contact us. Playing devil's advocate; could it be the dude contacting you and working up to a "I'm too insecure to play, but I don't mind if my husband does" senario? In any case, there are many more fish in the sea, why risk it?

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Red Flag