Reading the Riot Act to Single Males : Swingers Discussion 178019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceReading the Riot Act to Single Males
TOPIC: Reading the Riot Act to Single Males
Created by: HiOctane_Couple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm curious? How do you mean, "whiny" single guys? You mentioned that you haven't faced the failures, and trials of most single guys, (and that's good for you), but I think it's harsh of you to call them "whiny". Those "whiny" single guys are frustrated, and most, rightfully so! I have been successful in the LS, and in it for several years, but even I get frustrated! The LS is pretty hard on single guys. Granted, the reason for this is because there are some that make it tough for the good ones, (act like asses at parties, post as a "couple", or post as a "single male" when they're actually married). Also, there are a lot of swinger clubs and party's that lump in all single guys as being bad, and don't let them in at all. Or despite the fact that I always treat any lady or couple I first meet with the utmost respect, I'm still lumped in with "all" single guys by some single women/ couples, and treated like the aforementioned asses. Again, it's cool that you're, ( and I'm not being fastidious), an exception, and didn't have to deal with the pitfalls that a lot of single dudes in the LS have had too. I just think it's unfair to bash at the frustrated single guys, some of which are probably cool, and call them "whiny". If anything give them advice on how they could improve themselves in the LS and be more successful at meeting more single women and couples. Not trying to start any drama at all, just my two cents on the topic.

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Well thank you!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I always find it amusing, how single men are in a way given the riot act...then the husbands act like assholes who feel like they can touch my ass just because I am wearing a skirt.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
hey uriah,

You used to give advice to all the single guys in here about how they should follwo you lead listen to your wisdom blah blah blah. thought you knew it all. why are you asking for advice?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Thanks Akron!

Myrtle Beach SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I read this to day; single female profile,she sayes about 12 times ,couples leave me alone,I like men only,you are not going to change me,so leave me alone,I don't want a women,I only like men..It sounds like couples are some times just like single men,hhuuummmm..I wonder how that could happen,my point is theres jerks every where and always will be.so be yourself.that all you can do...

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
We've never posted in these forums before, but couldn't resist chiming in on this topic, with an actual experience, from today even.

This is an email exchange:

Single guy: (our first contact from this dude) "same here "

Us: ? Not quite sure we understand

SG: i am a single 50 year old male living in xxxxxxx looking for same

Us: You're looking for a single 50 year old male?

SG: i am a single 50 year old male

Us: Cool, hope you find that right guy, but Drake ain't him.

And then, because we felt a wee bit bad:

Us: We're busting your balls dude, but you're kinda wide open for it. Just a few pointers: Your profile is inaccurate, the headline says you're single, but the profile shows couple. Your profile is really light on info, and not very well written. No pics on your profile, of any sort. Single guys without pics have about a snowball's chance in hell of hooking up. Apparently, you have no sense of humor. Fix that stuff, and if you want to drop us a line consisting of more than "the same" we'll take a look. If you read our profile you would have noted that we state clearly, "Single guys, bring your A game". Peace, TnD

Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

Myrtle Beach SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
you are single , deal with it.show them you are not one of those guys, thats all you can do.single females have their prombles,so do couples. there are good people out there, finding they is the trick

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Have you actually gotten those questions from single guys Octane?

Far Rockaway NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
What is the Riot Act?

Far Rockaway NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Reading the Riot Act to Single Males