Rash Judgements : Swingers Discussion 46253
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceRash Judgements
TOPIC: Rash Judgements
Created by: funluv29 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking of one who is probably guilty of this, I will say that I do require seeing a full frontal nude (no sex shots, erect cock shots, etc.), just a full frontal nude pic of a male (which in many topics has been discussed) and the reason for that is very plain and simple, to gauge sexual attraction, period. This is not a lifestyle, it is a hobby and we do it for shear pleasure and fun, nothing more, nothing less. If friendship ends up coming out of it, in many times it has, then great. Getting back on track here, the reason I ask for the picture is everyone leads a busy life, reality, and honestly I am not going to wait (sometimes months) to meet someone, to find a have absolutely no sexual attraction to, that is wasting time. This is why you write exactly what you are seeking in your profile. Pictures are required, whether they are posted on this site or emailed privately that is not the problem as I have written couples with no pictures on their profile. It sucks when you have to say you are not interested because of this, but I am not going to go ahead and meet someone whose body type (and mainly for me it is a hair issue, period) is some place I know I couldn't go sexually. We are here to meet people all four attract to and hopefully have some great sexual encounters, others may be here for other reasons and as always, everyone has his or her's own preferences.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
lots of people really do not want to give up the time to just go to a movie or dinner. This is not there lifestyle even though its called that .Its a hobby more then a lifestyle.When meeting people they may prefer to meet people in an enviroment they may get to the next level with faster.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Rash Judgements