Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Question for the ladies about impotence
TOPIC: Question for the ladies about impotence
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am going to doctor tomorrow. Will try with wife and let all know.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I think as long as you are upfront about it. Any barrier can be overcome.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I think we are here for erotic adventures and that can take many forms. I'd also add that compassion, good will and foreplay ain't bad things to add to the activity. They beat rudeness and indifference.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
I have no desire to cuddle and experience fabulous foreplay with no follow through while Mr Sav and your wife are enjoying intercourse. Although I completely sympathize with the issue it is NOT "our" issue

totally agree!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
IF everything else was fabulous I'd give it a second try for sure. Every man I have known has had an issue at one time or another and anyone who says different is flat out lying ( or too young/ inexperienced ) Although there IS a place in the LS for everyone if someone KNOWS they have issues please don't bring it to my bed without making me FULLY AWARE before hand ...as IN before we ever contemplate moving on to being intimate > I have no desire to cuddle and experience fabulous foreplay with no follow through while Mr Sav and your wife are enjoying intercourse. Although I completely sympathize with the issue it is NOT "our" issue, I'm not your wife , we are not in love and therefore my understanding only goes so far. We're here for SEX not an award for compassion and goodwill and foreplay .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
i might give someone a second chance, but probably not a third

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
I agree we are all in this for a good pounding. I was mortified and I am taking steps to make sure it never happens. I was just curious how many women would give me a second chance. Luckily, the lady and I have been in contact and our friendship is headed positive. Next week I will get the injections and this problem will be over. Thanks all.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Touching and all that is fun but it doesn't satisfy me. It just teases me and makes me want a good pounding.

i agree. i dont want to just be teased, only to end up disappointed. after all, we are in this to fuck!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
I agree with you, Gina, to a point. I like a good pounding. I understand sometimes impotence happens and have no problems dealing with it but if that person has it happen every time, I won't keep them as a play partner. Touching and all that is fun but it doesn't satisfy me. It just teases me and makes me want a good pounding.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18047 posts)
joey, please send that cute wife our way so we can make her feel better about herself. We are good like that, always trying to help others.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1331 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 43   End
TOPIC: Question for the ladies about impotence