Question for guys and girls : Swingers Discussion 244302
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceQuestion for guys and girls
TOPIC: Question for guys and girls
Created by: 241fun2013
Original Starting post for this thread:
My question to the guys : Do you find aggressive women to be a turn on or turn off?

To the girls: Do you find confident women intimidating?

With that being said this is a couples setting swapping partners.

I don't mean pushy or rude. No lines have been crossed. Just talking about a very confident woman who knows what she likes.

Thanks for the reply / input, Mrs. 241

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
party,

When you combined dominance and submission, I took it to mean that you were talking about domination/submission, D/s, and/or BDSM.

The behavior discussed in this thread has nothing whatsoever to do with them. Particularly wrong is the idea that submissives (in the D/s sense) are victims. Also wrong is the idea that dominants (in the D/s sense) take control because they have some deep inner need (not further explained) to control others.

That's not to say that there aren't people with psychological disorders who claim to be into the D/s lifestyle, just like there are dysfunctional sex addicts who purport to be swingers.

ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(263 posts)
241fun2013,

I'd bet my next paycheck that you find more wives will be angered by an aggressive/assertive/whatever woman making moves on their husband than you'll find husbands who are turned off by it.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(446 posts)
partyinthewoods,

Depends on the person. I'm aggressive, but I don't seek to dominate anyone, and I really REALLY hate people who have some deep inner need to control others, even if they find willing victims.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(446 posts)
They can be, but the correlation is not strong.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19546 posts)
Aggression and dominance are not related?

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
"Is this not a dominant and submissive thing?"

No.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(263 posts)
Is this not a dominant and submissive thing?

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
Personally ....sexual confidence, a woman that knows what she wants and desires and is willing to express it and request it in a seductive way can be very erotic.

That said. Attraction is key. If there is no attraction then that same confidence and aggressiveness (confident, sassy) can get very uncomfortable and could even be creepy.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
btw @va, from what I've seen most of the hottest women who frequent these pages seem to be quite anxious for an opportunity to put your cock in some of their most delicious places. if someone is put off by your comments, they certainly appear to be hiding it well. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
isn't it obvious? the hamster ate the pizza while enjoying the show along with everyone else.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Question for guys and girls