Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware : Swingers Discussion 1997961060
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceQuestion for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   60 to 66 of 66 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the incorrigible label! ;-)

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
sigh... you're incorrigible, AFT! And I like that! ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Agree that it is "cheating" but also see the point of the other spouse not being able to enjoy something they really like doing but can't! Very grateful we are not in that position. Thank you for all your comments it is an interesting topic.

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Depends. Is it the wife that wants to swing on her own and is she hot?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I completely agree with Carrie. To paraphrase and answer the OP, yes, "it is wrong of the other to pursue swinging" WHEN "his or her partner is unaware." It is cheating, plain and simple, and devastating to the relationship.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Cheating is about deceit. They are deceiving their spouse, so yes it is cheating. IMO, it is wrong and not something I want to be apart of.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
if you are a couple and and you have talked about swinging and one of you does not want to is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware? I ask this because we met a single who was married and they said their spouse found swinging repulsive (after seeing a 60 minutes segment on it) they said to us is it fair for them not to be in this lifestyle just because the spouse does not like it? It made us think? We understand the issue of "cheating" but is it? why should someone not be able to enjoy something because of the other persons view on the matter? We know this we not be popular with some people but this is what forums are for to get a reaction or insight.

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(57 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   60 to 66 of 66 
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware