Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware : Swingers Discussion 1997961055
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceQuestion for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   55 to 64 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is it cheating? It sure as hell is !!

Think of it this way, if he was meeting up with another woman behind his wife's back then it surely is considered cheating I'm sure by even his standards, so why would it be considered any different because it's with a couple ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
yes, this is in my opinion cheating...not swinging :0)

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
If you don't have TRUST, you've got nothing. So don't do anything to ruin the trust. Either it ruins a relationship, or you'll be "fixing" it for years(decades) to come. I know people like that. And if you're doing something simply "without his/her knowledge" then you must know it's wrong, otherwise you'd have been up front about it.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
It is like changing the rules, in the middle of the game. You can't do that.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
It isn't "swinging" if both parties don't agree, it is cheating . No Ifs, Ands Or Buts in my book. Hypothetically speaking when these 2 got married ,they promised to love, honor and cherish their partner, most would also include being faithful as an expectation. This isn't a case where he wants to take up golf and golf bores her and can not be compared to any other recreational sport. In my opinion he has a choice, to accept that swinging isn't something she is interested and get over it or find another partner. His wife deserves better than a cheating husband who sneaks off to check a swingers site for interest, arranges trysts that will put her sexual health in jeopardy and puts more energy into pursuing his sexual fantasies than the relationship with his wife. Does he deserve more than a wife unwilling to support his fantasy ? Sure he does if he desires it more than he desires being married to his wife. He wants his cake and wants to eat it too and in my opinion that makes him a very selfish not nice man. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I like the incorrigible label! ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
sigh... you're incorrigible, AFT! And I like that! ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9083 posts)
Agree that it is "cheating" but also see the point of the other spouse not being able to enjoy something they really like doing but can't! Very grateful we are not in that position. Thank you for all your comments it is an interesting topic.

Orland Park IL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Depends. Is it the wife that wants to swing on her own and is she hot?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I completely agree with Carrie. To paraphrase and answer the OP, yes, "it is wrong of the other to pursue swinging" WHEN "his or her partner is unaware." It is cheating, plain and simple, and devastating to the relationship.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9083 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   55 to 64 of 66   End
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware