Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware : Swingers Discussion 1997961041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceQuestion for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
He obviously know's that what he's doing is wrong, otherwise she wouldn't be kept unaware.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
IMHO having any form of sexual interaction with anyone besides your partner, without your partners knowledge/consent is cheating. I would not just walk away from that situation, I would run as fast as I could. I would not want any part of that train wreck waiting to happen.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
J, my hubby, said he'd take her out for drinks that happens to have a nice hotel hooked to it...and let her completely vent till he has her so liquored up, that she's totally up for getting fucked good for payback! Payback sex, mmmmm! He said after, he'd totally take her for a burrito too....

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
"I dont see the harm because everyone is going back to their families. Its just sex. Its just recreation."

the harm lies in the fact that one party of the couple is uninformed . I will not knowing be a part of someones cheating. If you're not happy in your marriage get out. You aren't doing anyone a favor by remaining married and sneaking around and lying. I also do know want to be on the receiving end of an outraged spouse. I wouldn't blame myself if their marriage feel apart but I would be sickened to know I was a straw that broke the camels back. In the bigger picture I despise a liar and have zero respect for them. The person you're cheating with lives an entire life of lies from where he was to what he did and who he did it with. One lie pills on top of the other as that person tries to cover their ass.What's the harm ? The life of the innocent person who has no idea what kind of person they married.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
HJ59, i think most people here feel pretty much the same, or at least they say they do. but with all the cheating that goes on in society, you have to wonder how many are being honest. :/

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Not something either of us would do behind the others back. But we dont really like to judge others who do. Although, it would be our perogative to not play with someone who was doing that behind there spouses back.

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Its just my personal preference.

I would rather my wife have a night with a guy who has a family and wife to go back home to rather than a single guy who has nothing to lose.

Its a selfish preference on my part.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Personally, Im not a relationship cop.

The scenario you describe is cheating. Not swinging.

Playing alone can be swinging. If both partners are aware and agree. But with one in the dark. Its not swinging at all.

I personally dont care too much about a persons relationship status if they are joining one or both of us. I prefer my wife to play with a married guy honestly.

I dont see the harm because everyone is going back to their families. Its just sex. Its just recreation.

If it goes beyond that. Then youre in trouble.

Most wont agree with me. I totally understand that.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
LOL.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I'm pretty sure I know my husband's response to this....if she's hot and wants to fuck him, he's ok with it, actually, if she wants to fuck him, he's ok with it...

Woodridge IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware