Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet, dry is good. Wet can um... be good too. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5376 posts)
Morg, speaking only for ourselves, we're accustomed to some vanilla folks assuming that because we participate in a lifestyle where we have sex with others, that we are also people of low moral character. This is unfortunate because the truth is that most of the people we know, and it would seem most we have met here in the forums as well, would prefer to have nothing to do with anyone who is being dishonest with a spouse or partner.

If that's the reason you came to sls, I honestly believe you are in for a disappointment, and I am very happy to be able to say that.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5376 posts)
if you really loved your wife like you claim, you wouldnt go behind her back and cheat on her. you would talk about it and come up with some other way to work things out.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
Morgadg. If your wife is not involved with your SLS involvement, especially if she's unaware of it, you best remove her from your profile picture. Not only is she going to feel betrayed in a huge way when she finds out about your behavior. (and she will) But to discover that you advertised her face to the world, via internet, for everyone to see the face of the woman being cheated on, geez. That's not gonna look good for you on your court date. Not to mention that it's just plain not cool.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Smooth, how nice of you to say, though I don't know that the descriptor is all that accurate. Thank you, kind sir. :-D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
Correction: Ms Scandle IS sex galore.

Mongag (?)... If your posting from a phone, you might want to keep that bad boy out of your pocket for a while. There's a virtual castration in your new future, and you'll get no sympathy from me. You're only hope is that Mrs. Sav is out of town for the holiday. :/

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5376 posts)
morgadg, welcome to the forums, I think. Given time, your ass will be handed to you on a platter in this thread. Take a few minutes to read what people have posted already. By and large, cheating is not viewed favorably, and that is exactly what you are doing.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
I can't do a thing with that and I'm not into that whole scene like you nuts.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Do they sell fabric at this fair?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Fair -

an exhibition, usually competitive, of farm products, livestock, etc., often combined in the U.S. with entertainment and held annually by a county or state.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 66   End
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware