Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware : Swingers Discussion 1997961021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceQuestion for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Smooth I did not think it was you who removed it but when I checked this morning before leaving for work at 5 am I swear I didn't see it. Perhaps working 10 to 12 hour days for the last week and a half has taken its toll on my mind, I know my body is paying the price.

My apologies although I assumed it was a site "issue" . I wasn't bothered by the comment in the least . If I have a reputation for telling like I see it I'll happily take it. I'm a no bullshit kinda girl and proud of it., If someone asks my opinion , directly or in a forum I either answer from my heart and honestly or not at all.

If people want the answers to their question sugar coated perhaps they should ask people who love them and are willing to flatter their ego rather than be honest.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav, I would have no reason to remove it. It's still there. And even though we get along better on some days than others, and I probably tease you more than I should, I definitely miss that amazing body of yours when you're not around. :)

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Back to the OP: while I do think it is wrong to pursue swinging when your partner is unaware (which then means you are cheating), there are sufficient numbers of members who construct their profiles that way. I suspect most are simply unwilling to post about it in the forums, especially given the responses seen here.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Joey,

You are a wise man lol. I can and do engage in casual, unemotional sex but in a relationship emotion can and will always affect my sexual desire for my partner . That means if I am mad at you, feel resentful, distrustful , unappreciated or otherwise "abused" my sexual desire for my partner disappears until the situation is rectified . Key word "For My Partner" , I can not separate my "emotional" feelings from my "sexual" desire with a partner I have an invested relationship with. If he has been a dick to me all day there is no chance in hell I am sucking his dick that night. "Foreplay" starts the moment one gets out of bed, not the moment one gets into it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I see that yesterdays post by Smooth referencing me has been removed, lol....Kay Sa Ra Sa Ra

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I agree. Women and men dont have sex for the same reasons. Just like they typically dont cheat for the same reasons

If my wife came over, took her pants off and stuck her snatch in my face while I was on the couch. Id be all over it, no matter what my mood or what I was doing. BING!! Instantly ready.

HOWEVER

That does not work in reverse. I can come out of the shower, walk over to my wife, stick my schwatz in her face....And I guarantee it will not end with the same result.

Why?

Men and women are different.

Shes thinking. He sticks his dick in my face and Im supposed to be all over it?!?!?!

Im thinking. Im sticking my dick in her face....Why the hell is she not all over it?!?!?!

If she just out of the blue sitting on the couch said "Hey, can you go down on me?" It would feel really strange for me to say no. Id be like "sure" nothing on tv is that important.

So its a foreign concept to me If I say, "Can I have a hummer?" and she gets a look like she just bit into an onion wrapped lemon.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
The issue mostly likely isn't her lack of desire but her lack of desire for YOU.

well his profile does say he isnt very big down there.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
why Smooth I am ever so flattered that even when I am MIA for a whole week you are still thinking of me. Morg, Did you ever consider that perhaps your wife loves sex she just isn't that into YOU? Typically a women doesn't give up on sex, she gives up on sex with a partner who has disappointed her, sucks at sex , lied to her, cheated on her.....etc etc. The issue mostly likely isn't her lack of desire but her lack of desire for YOU. Perhaps she is on SLS too seeking to fulfill her needs :)

For the record a man complaining he lives in a sexual marriage doesn't generate my sympathy, it makes me wonder why they too aren't looking at the cause of the issue ....especially if it takes looking within themselves and their part in the reason. I've never met a women who hated sex, I've met several that on a sexual level hated their husbands. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
It has to be a gag. No one would have his wife in the photo - with their faces - AND be holding her purse.

If it is not a joke, then you must be the most foolish man alive, and this is not the place for you. You need to go to Craig's list or Ashley Madison, or better yet a marriage counselor. Swingers are usually not cheaters - in fact just the opposite. The tongue-lashing you get here will not be the one you are hoping for.

And if you are going to stay here, please remove your wife from the photo.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I might subscribe to a Huntsville newspaper just so I can read about this when it hits the fan.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware