Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Next Wed at 1 right?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
it's on the calendar my friend. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
I'm still talking to you Smooth. Till next week then we have to have a fight, followed by name calling and tantrum then we block each other.

And duh on the original questions. LOL I think it is called cheating not swinging.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
cple. I was just thinking the same thing. and I was actually part of this discussion when it first came up, but only a few people were taking it seriously. the rest of us were just being jackasses and having a little fun with it.

that was back when some of my favorite people on sls still spoke to me.

meh.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
This is the dumbest fucking question I've seen in these forums. 2 yrs in the abyss wasn't nearly long enough for this thread.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
It's wrong & disrespectful. What if the shoe were on the other foot? Imagine how'd things would affect you before you recklessly jump into something potentially damaging.

Username hidden
(8 posts)
smallpenislousylovers dot com

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Have you talked about this to your wife? maybe it is you, To small, lousy in bed. if that's the case then who would want to cheat on their spouse with someone who is actual worse in bed than their own spouse, Just a thought :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
It's quite interesting that people who jump in the sack with anyone would call someone else immoral. ========================

You are destined to fail in this lifestyle. You have no idea what it is about. If you think my wife or I would jump in the sack with anyone you couldn't be more dead wrong.

What is the moral equivalency you make between sharing sex with one's partner yet including others AND trying desperately to fuck others you hope to meet on a swingers site while you hide your behavior from your partner? Don't be foolish. What you are doing is wrong and you know it.

I suggest you try a different site. You'll only waste time and money here.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Morg, with a tag line that reads "I like oral sex", I suspect you'll have women crawling all over youir profile once they settle down after this long weekend. Be prepared.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 66   End
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware