Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware : Swingers Discussion 199796
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceQuestion for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware
Created by: silksheets
Original Starting post for this thread:
if you are a couple and and you have talked about swinging and one of you does not want to is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware? I ask this because we met a single who was married and they said their spouse found swinging repulsive (after seeing a 60 minutes segment on it) they said to us is it fair for them not to be in this lifestyle just because the spouse does not like it? It made us think? We understand the issue of "cheating" but is it? why should someone not be able to enjoy something because of the other persons view on the matter? We know this we not be popular with some people but this is what forums are for to get a reaction or insight.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think morgadg is no longer a member... maybe he got caught ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
"monogamy isn't the best reproductive strategy."

I confess. I have no earthly idea what that means.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"the rest of us were just being jackasses and having a little fun with it."

Unfortunately, the morgadg dood from Huntsville deleted the posts we were having fun with. That guy was nuts.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
The short form answer is that if something has to be hidden from the spouse/SO, physical or emotional, it's Cheating. If she's ok with him playing but doesn't care to herself, let her tell you that herself. Failing that, you're enabling a cheating husband and helping him undermine their marriage. Period!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(789 posts)
They have been sneaking around since pre-caveman days I'm sure. Swingers just have the advantage of not having to sneak.

Reproduction is a powerful instinct and monogamy isn't the best reproductive strategy.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1716 posts)
Thanks. it just bugs me a little why people would sneak around with no consideration for a partners feelings .

Ozark AL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
No apology necessary LnC. People bump up old threads all the time. and yes, we often go back and rehash the same tired old topics, but sometimes the "old guard" here forget that many of the newer members were not around the first 6 times the topic came around. that is the nature of ongoing forums.

if there's an old topic you're interested in from two years ago, you should feel completely welcome to throw a comment out. it often inspires a whole new round of discussion. and if anyone doesn't like it, you tell them to kiss that cute little ass of yours. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4648 posts)
Apologies for reviving this thread then.I'd not been on this site at it's original posting nor did I check the last reply date.simply answered.

Ozark AL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Yes, yes it is wrong.

Odessa TX
Username hidden
(439 posts)
When you are married and you do something behind your partners back esp if it can impact your health, and even if we don't like to think about it, swinging can.. It is cheating.. doing what you want is part of what you give up when you are committed to someone. IMHO.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2159 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 66   End
TOPIC: Question for couples: is it wrong of the other to pursue swinging even if his or her partner is unaware