Question : Swingers Discussion 368881014
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceQuestion
TOPIC: Question
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   14 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
I may be way off base here because my husband and I have never played seperately, but here comes my opinion. It sounds like this guy wants to fuck his wife and your wife and not have to deal with any of his insecurities about his wife being with anyone else. He's got a great situation going... for him. He sounds either extremely selfish or insecure or both. I couldn't imagine my husband saying it's okay for him to go be with another woman but I can't do anything. I'm not sure what kind of issues they had while dodging you and whatever else happened before you guys eventually got together again but it sounds as though they are not emotionally ready to enter the lifestyle as a couple. He's acting more like a single than anything else. They seem to have a lot of issues to work through before really trying this again. You said(if I remember correctly) that she wanted to go full swap with you and he did not want that to happen. I would really question if this man is just out to get some extra sex on the side. Maybe they should just be searching for a female instead of a couple. It takes some big balls to say my wife can't play, but when can I play with your wife by myself! Not sure if I answered your question but something compelled me to write my opinion anyway. Hope this helps. We wish you luck no matter what you do. Crystal

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   14 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Question