Profile Review : Swingers Discussion 194783
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceProfile Review
TOPIC: Profile Review
Created by: funnfriends4us
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone, We were hoping we could find some people to check out our profile and give us some constructive criticism? Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's how you know the lifestyle is fucked up. I'm waiting for the other guy to drop trou in order to know if we're going to have a peaceful drive home at the end of the night.

I know. It sounds very gay.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4687 posts)
Honest to goodness truth here, sweet smooth: if I had to choose just one for the rest of my life, I would not choose an overly large one. Given the choice between conventionally large and conventionally too small, I'm going err on the small side. I seem to have a short hallway, as it were.

And I am nice, dammit! I have never once giggled at the dropping of drawers.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
i'll bet small penises make you giggle too. tell the truth. but only laughing on the inside. you wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. right?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4687 posts)
"yes, some women like shy guys. some women also like small penises. you could fit both groups in a hot tub with plenty of room shy guys with small penises to join them. "

This was amusing to me!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
let's start with pics. none of him. why? if it's because he is shy, tell him to get over it. this is not the place for shy guys. yes, some women like shy guys. some women also like small penises. you could fit both groups in a hot tub with plenty of room shy guys with small penises to join them. if his reason is his work, welcome to the club. many of us have jobs, friends, family, etc., that would not look favorably on our involvement in the lifestyle. we have pics of BOTH of us on our public page that do not show our faces, but do give you an idea of what kind of shape we are in. frankly, if you've been in the LS for 6 years, you should know that the ladies like to see what they are getting as well. you have managed to do this with your pics, why not his as well?

next, your pics. you have beautiful breasts. why are we not allowed to see the rest of you? not all men/women are breast people. i myself, am an ass man. it's my favorite feature on a woman. do you have one? do you have legs?

ok, the profile. you've been in the LS for 6 years so you should be able to give us a little more info on what you're looking for. what kind of men does she enjoy? what look does he like in women? and just being honest here, i'd drop the "average joe" thing. i've never met a woman in the lifestyle who's looking for "average joe". granted, he may be "average joe", but you need to find a few nice things to say about him in order to market him better because that is what you are doing. marketing yourselves. same for her. a boring profile will often lead people to expect you to be boring people.

finally, it's hard to imagine that you are not getting invites and email. 1. you are young, and (seemingly) in good shape. your ages alone typically set off the alarms for all the middle aged swingers who are hot for the "young ones". and since your age preference includes them, i would think they would be lined up for a shot. LOL 2. you are in PA. in case you didn't know, that is often referred to here as "swinger mecca". hard to imagine you could swing a double ended dildo in the air without hitting another swinger couple.

take a look at other profiles. don't be afraid to copy other's ideas. they will probably never know and if they do and don't like it... fuck 'em.

others will point out little things here and there, punctuation, capitalization (haha), spelling, etc. to some degree these things do make a difference depending on who's reading it, but for the most part, people want to know a little about you and what gets you going. you're off to a good start. just water this thing a little, open your mind up a little, (and maybe your legs) and let it flow.

have fun.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4687 posts)
I would love to give you some feedback on your profile, but unfortunately you have it closed to single males. However, I check a lot of profiles on behalf of SLS, and I’d like to give either you or the general applicants some thoughts.

A profile is the one opportunity to put your best foot forward. You only have one opportunity to make a first impression, and your profile is it. Numerous spelling and grammatical errors projects a sloppy image. Blurry pictures, pictures with poor lighting, and redundant pictures affect the way someone will see you. The text content of your profile should adequately give meaningful information about yourself. Finally, I suggest surfing through many profiles and make notes about which ones caught your eye or that you liked and then ask yourself what is it about certain profiles that attracts you. SLS makes it very easy to update your profile; you can add, delete, or revise information as often as you like.

I hope this feedback is helpful.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(277 posts)
I would love to give you some feedback on your profile, but unfortunately you have it closed to single males. However, I check a lot of profiles on behalf of SLS, and I’d like to give either you or the general applicants some thoughts.

A profile is the one opportunity to put your best foot forward. You only have one opportunity to make a first impression, and your profile is it. Numerous spelling and grammatical errors projects a sloppy image. Blurry pictures, pictures with poor lighting, and redundant pictures affect the way someone will see you. The text content of your profile should adequately give meaningful information about yourself. Finally, I suggest surfing through many profiles and make notes about which ones caught your eye or that you liked and then ask yourself what is it about certain profiles that attracts you. SLS makes it very easy to update your profile; you can add, delete, or revise information as often as you like.

I hope this feedback is helpful.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Thanks for the info, We are going to put some of your ideas to work.

Elizabethville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hi everyone, We were hoping we could find some people to check out our profile and give us some constructive criticism? Thanks

Elizabethville PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Profile Review