Posting for a friend : Swingers Discussion 213059101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePosting for a friend
TOPIC: Posting for a friend
Created by: camzwife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey everyone was wondering your advice on this situation a couple friends of mine are in and would love to hear your feedback.

Well my friends have played with this other couple together a couple times. Her husband recently told her it would be hot if she wanted to play with them alone for a fmf. However she isn't quite sure if this couple is wanting to play with her. They haven't seen each other for a while but she is going to go meet with them at the bar with a bunch of other people as well. She would like it to be a surprise gift because that would be fun to spring it on them that way. And maybe slowly progress with it during the bar time by flirting and what not. Also she isn't sure if their other friends know about their lifestyle so she doesn't want to cross any boundaries. Maybe she should just tell them before hand. Or maybe just tell the female half of the couple? She is kind of scared they wouldn't want to play with her and would get rejected. She'll be reading these posts but wanted to stay anonymous.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think I followed the story and the players involved. The phrase "spring it on them" is rarely a good idea in the lifestyle. I'd guess that would even apply to a spouse, so definitely think long and hard before doing it to a friend/acquaintance.

Also, mixing swing friends and vanilla friends is often a bad idea in the long run. Things get out, especially in bar settings.

If she ends up deciding to pursue it, definitely run it by the Mrs. No telling how she'd react. Cost benefit analysis: things work out well and you have a hot evening... or... everything and I mean everything blows up. Not worth the risk.

Brandywine MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Yep, we think she should run it by the wife of the other couple first and privately.

Doing it in front of their other friends might out them. Asking the husband alone first puts pressure on the wife and puts her in the awkward position of saying no.

While asking the wife, gracefully gives her the chance to think about it or discuss it with her husband.

That's the way we'd want it to happen whether a woman or a man were being offered as a special "gift." If the gift is a woman, ask the wife privately. If the gift is a man, ask the husband privately. Showing that kind of respect helps protect the friendship in the long run.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
Hey everyone was wondering your advice on this situation a couple friends of mine are in and would love to hear your feedback.

Well my friends have played with this other couple together a couple times. Her husband recently told her it would be hot if she wanted to play with them alone for a fmf. However she isn't quite sure if this couple is wanting to play with her. They haven't seen each other for a while but she is going to go meet with them at the bar with a bunch of other people as well. She would like it to be a surprise gift because that would be fun to spring it on them that way. And maybe slowly progress with it during the bar time by flirting and what not. Also she isn't sure if their other friends know about their lifestyle so she doesn't want to cross any boundaries. Maybe she should just tell them before hand. Or maybe just tell the female half of the couple? She is kind of scared they wouldn't want to play with her and would get rejected. She'll be reading these posts but wanted to stay anonymous.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Posting for a friend