Polite way to say too hairy after a good start : Swingers Discussion 209306
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePolite way to say too hairy after a good start
TOPIC: Polite way to say too hairy after a good start
Created by: new2wild
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been chatting with a single male and things were looking positive. The first pics we seen were low light but we thought they were ok. Untill last night he sent us some more pics with better light, Thats when she saw the problem. Don't get us wrong, She likes a little hair on a guy. But in her words "thats a forest". Like I said it didn't seem as bad in the first pic but it was a basic low light body shot. The face pic he sent he was shirtless in good lighting. How do we proceed without hurt feelings after such a good start?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would just be tactfully honest. You do not have to be cruelly blunt in order to get your point across. I would say something like I am into you, I think you are sexy...but I honestly prefer my playmates either trimmed neatly or shaved. Then he has the right to say okay, no prob (which is prob what he will say) or you know, I like me this way, thank you but no thank you. Either way, there is no need for her to play with someone she is not attracted to.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Very kind of you to say losamantes, I've also "grown" a lot reading yours. ;^D

And as PG can attest, I never give up.

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Don't give up Fun & Nic, There is still hope, lol! Seriously, we value you both for your contributions to the forums. We learned a lot from your posts when we were starting out several years ago.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Coman, It's not that she prefers less hairy men. She actually likes some hair on a man, I am pretty hairy myself but there are limits.

After a few mails lastnight the issue should be resolved as he thanked us for our honesty. He said he often shaves during the summer anyway and would send new pics once it was done.

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Not going to work Fun. I have followed them around for the better part of a year complimenting them on their insight and advice and have yet to receive an acknowledgement let alone an invitation. (j/k...well, kinda)

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
At the risk of sounding like I'm just blowing smoke at the uber-hot Losamantes, every time I stumble across their (his? her?) advice in the forums, it is spot on. They should start a swinger version of Dear Abby.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10817 posts)
New2, we have read your profile and may we suggest you expand your criteria in the "what we are looking for" section to mention your preference for men that have less body hair. Just a suggestion.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(322 posts)
I know of an easy reply just tell him..... hey have you ever noticed that a fun and well played playground has no grass growing on it?

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
I agree honesty is best, Just wanted to see if anyone had a nicer way to put it.

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Why not try being honest? Tell him that he looks good, but that you like your men well trimmed. Chances are he would gladly oblige you and clean up. BTW, it's a good idea to see clear pics before you start chatting.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Polite way to say too hairy after a good start