Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Polamory
TOPIC: Polamory
Created by: johnandjennyinmke
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I have a fairly new Polyamory relationship with another female. My question is this, how do you feel this fits into the swinger community? (we all have swinging experience and love it) Do you feel this will scare people away? Make it awkward for other couples to play with etc? Any commentds or suggestions will be helpful.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
What a refreshing thread! I really enjoyed reading all the posts and the overall enthusiasim and acceptance everyone had here! THAT is what I love about the LS!!!!

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
One thing about swinging is there is no one-size-fits-all.

We're involved in an MFMFMF six-some that's fairly exclusive with each other. It wasn't something we planned but very close friendships developed and we're thrilled they did. Because of how well it's working we're satisfied enough that we're not even considering any couples at this time. For added variety, we'll occasionally have an additional single male join us as a fourth "M".

We know it doesn't fit into everyone's definition of swinging but it works for us and we're happy.

Gouldsboro PA
Username hidden
(1102 posts)
If the 3 of you are close enough that you're sharing a household, why does what other people think matter? You do what works for you and let the rest of the world adjust to it. The world needs all of the love that it can get.

I stand by our earlier comment that Poly is pretty much of a non-issue in the swinging community. You'll probably get more static from your vanilla friends and family than from anyone in the lifestyle.

JnD

Username hidden
(780 posts)
Hahaha daring....well, everyone does things how they feel comfortable. So what is good for her is not necessarily good for you. We know couples where the 3 live in the same home, literally as a tri married couple so to speak. So y'all need to do things how you are comfortable.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
The more the merrier 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We've been Poly for several years with another swinging couple. Our Poly situation hasn't had any affect at all on our swinging, nor has it deterred other cpls in their interest in any of us. It's pretty much of a non-issue in the swinging community.

JnD

Username hidden
(780 posts)
Lost,

you HAD to put a giant hole in my fantasy didnt ya.......LOL

Lockport NY
Username hidden
(1029 posts)
Heehee, not necessarily though lol. Some polyamorous couples keep things separate. My friend is polyamorous with her husband and her girlfriend. However her husband and her girlfriend are never around each other so there are never any FFMs with them. So you may not see the 3rd member of that relationship lmfao.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
lets put it this way.

i bring 1 pussy for you to play with and you bring me 2.

what time would you like to meet ?

LMAO

Lockport NY
Username hidden
(1029 posts)
I think you'd be a welcome addition to the world of swinging.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Polamory
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.