Playing at home : Swingers Discussion 209433101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePlaying at home
TOPIC: Playing at home
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
we have only allowed one person to the house and that was my regular single male "boyfriend" and only after we felt comfortable with him. He was here for a MFM then after that I would see him here at times while hubby was at work or at a football game. We live a bit away from the city and our current house is small and not really suited to entertaining. Not to mention my niece lives in the apartment in the barn.....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17652 posts)
Most couples I know prefer playing at their home, usually but not always after meeting first at a public place. ===============================

So, they meet you in public and then go home alone and play?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Most couples I know prefer playing at their home, usually but not always after meeting first at a public place.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
This is an interesting question.

For us, it's about playtime. We prefer to meet away from home at least the first few times. If we don't click or the playtime is not fun for all we won't be seeing them again. So we only want to have to our home someone we think we'll see again.

This is kind of related to the are-you-in-this-for-friendship-or-sex. We have plenty of friends we don't get naked with. That's why it's important the play time be good for all before they come to our house. :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
We actually enjoy having swingers in our home. We have to know them pretty well, and I have a husband who is a VERY good judge of character from first meeting, so I trust him. After that, we have a pretty protective dog. Ha.

We've never had a real problem with anyone we've invited.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
ThnksNbye Couples =maybe, single males- absolutely not!

Single Females?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I have rented homes while I have travelled and entertained there, but I would never bring someone to my home where I live my life. I keep personal and lifestyle seperate for too many reasons to list.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
Couples =maybe, single males- absolutely not!

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
When we started I had no objection with playing at our home but we absolutely did not play in our bed. My rule......not sure why just made me uncomfortable . Our living room was actually a greatroom kitchen, dining , living room combo. It was designed for entertaining with surround sound and the Big Screen TV, it also had the fireplace (MN winters BURR) . It was far nicer to open the futon and inflate the 2 queen beds in the middle of all the amenities. Note we had 3 bedrooms so it wasn't just a matter of "our" bed but we simply preferred the great room. Our house now is so tiny that we've never ever entertain anyone in this house lol. As for singles ....male or female , I agree they do not belong at your house until you feel comfortable , if you ever do. Sometimes "crazy" isn't noticeable until after the fact. I'd prefer some insulation from that by them not knowing where I live.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Playing at home