Playing Alone Questions : Swingers Discussion 2199301011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePlaying Alone Questions
TOPIC: Playing Alone Questions
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
There are some gray areas here, and some may consider this to be splitting hairs. When I get out of bed to get a drink, or use the bathroom, the rest of the gang is still playing. So the situation happens even when we say it won't happen.

Often when I've returned, the situation has clearly escalated in that short time. Apparently there's some excitement and opportunity that opens up when I'm not there. This seems to work well for everyone.

Whether it's "just them" for a minute or an hour, it's pretty cool to see how it works, and to have the option of getting back in or just watching. While it's fascinating to consider them having an entire date to themselves, we haven't found that to be an appealing avenue.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We think this is a bad idea, for us at least. At some point we think there will be some kind of jealousy in this type of situation. We are in this together for both of us, not singularly.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
for us it pretty much started from the beginning. The first SM I was with in a MFM with hubby we clicked very well. As the SM was leaving for the night hubby told him he was welcome to play with me anytime he and I could get together. Which we did often. I usually prefer to meet with the SM and play with him the first time while hubby is there. If I like the guy and he is local and hubby feels I am safe with him then I can play with them alone. This past Monday I spent all night with my favorite local guy.

While I don't have true relationships with my SM's they are friends. Good friends in most cases, with my favorite playmates. They text me, some of them pretty much daily. They are of no threat to our relationship, I love my man. While I'm for lack of a better word affectionate with some of them I do not love them.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Playing Alone Questions