Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Play Ettiqute Question .
TOPIC: Play_Ettiqute_Question_.
Created by: NWWCouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
(from the M of the couple) Being newer to the LS, I've been wondering - for guys who are completely/mostly straight - if another guy has done oral on a lady you're playing with, would it bother you to do it with as well? Or say if she has given a guy a blow job (not to completion) would it bother you to kiss her?

Here’s why I ask, I’m not really bi but far from homophobic. I wouldn’t give a second thought to any of that. Most of our local LS friends have very straight guys in the couple. I don’t know what normal protocol is and don’t want to come off as creepy…

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
No bother at all, all part of the play.

Millbury MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Its fine, men should be wearing condoms so cum in the pussy is never a problem. Kissing a woman with a mouth full of cum....they swallow......right away in my experience.

During a MFM the other guy might get so excited that he sometimes touches my cock by accident..no big deal.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6530 posts)
No it's fine. I don't really care for it if there's cum in the girl's mouth. Or if they played bareback then I don't want to go down on her. That's also a safety thing. You don't know what you might get from it.

Mr. Magnetite

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(314 posts)
Oh, and I apologize for the misspelling in the topic.... proof read the post, not so much the topic....

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
(from the M of the couple) Being newer to the LS, I've been wondering - for guys who are completely/mostly straight - if another guy has done oral on a lady you're playing with, would it bother you to do it with as well? Or say if she has given a guy a blow job (not to completion) would it bother you to kiss her?

Here’s why I ask, I’m not really bi but far from homophobic. I wouldn’t give a second thought to any of that. Most of our local LS friends have very straight guys in the couple. I don’t know what normal protocol is and don’t want to come off as creepy…

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Play Ettiqute Question
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.