Piercings : Swingers Discussion 221973
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePiercings
TOPIC: Piercings
Created by: LVFunCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Neither of us have piercings and don't plan on getting any (no offense, just not our thing) so we have no idea in how we are supposed to deal with body piercings on playmates. For example, a woman who has her nipples pierced...what is the expected play to be involving the piercing jewelry? Are we supposed to tug it? Twirl it with our tongues? Avoid it? Ignore it? We don't want to offend or injure, so we aren't too sure on what is expected there and we don't want to lose the "mood" by having to stop and have a detailed discussion about it, so just some general feelings form those who have or have regularly played with piercings would help.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LnC, welcome to the forums!

piercings, love them, love them on my playmates.

love them.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4683 posts)
I've a few & I ? them .they make me feel more attractive personally.nobody knows though unless I choose to let them.my husband doesn't care for these sort of things but they look nice ,so he's not totally objectionable towards it.nothing really wild & crazy .just slightly different .

Ozark AL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I just don't play with those with piercings. not my thing and don't want to be uncomfortable when having fun.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
I like to let people know ahead of time in case they don't like it. That being said, just treat the parts like they aren't there and you can't go wrong. For instance...I have always loved my nipples sucked, there just a lot more feeling to it now. So when sucked I get and intense feeling just like normal., but more. I love my jewelry played with on nipples and clit, but I think if you just go about your business like they aren't there, you can't go wrong.

Greenwood SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I the male have both my nipples pierced and wish women would play with them more:-)

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I only recently had experience with anything other then tongue piercing on a man. Oral at first was interesting. I actually have gone on several dates with him to specifically practice oral with a man who has Prince Albert. I would recommend lots of communication with your partners as well as not being fearful. The man in question is mow my most favorite person to have sex with. Yes a good part of it is his 0 gauge cock ring and his knowledge of how to use it in different parts of my body. If any of you girls or guys want his sls handle message me. I am happy to share him and his amazing piercing.

East Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(49 posts)
I have two piercings in my genitals. One is a Vertical Clitoral Hood with a long curved bar. I like the bar slid up and down. My triangle? that is a piercing that goes under the clitoral nerve bundle. I really don't like that one messed with other then when fingers or mouth comes in contact with it naturally. Or better yet when a cock presses it up from inside against the nerve bundle. But don't twist it, pull it, slide it.

I try to make sure guys I'm going to play with know I have the piercings before a decision is made to play or not as I know there are some out there that do not care for them, and I won't take them out.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17535 posts)
I was addressing the inaccuracies in your specific post... we all got where you were going with it but the terminology you were using was inaccurate. Simple as that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I think the actual placement of the jewelry isn't completely germane to the question asked. She had jewelry, I played with it, we both enjoyed ourselves immensely.

What I was trying to say is that people who place jewelry in their genitals and nipples do it for both aesthetic and functional reasons. When ever I encounter clit or nipple rings in the future I will play with 'em. If the woman doesn't like it, I am sure she will let me know.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Nickle, metal or gold isn't something I want in my mouth either. Ears and Belly Button for me and that's it and prefer my play parents unadorned, it isn't a deal break but Mr Sav and I simply do not find them appealing visually or sexually.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Piercings