Pictures of the men : Swingers Discussion 175445
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of the men
TOPIC: Pictures of the men
Created by: Janisa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, it gets a lot of email comments lol. Typically asking what flavor, my response is generally "the must be determined by a taste test" lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Heh. Great pic.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
MJ, I too do all the prowling, Mr Sav looks but it is I who makes the decision on who we will contact and who we agree to meet. We find that when the women are actively involved in the emailing and phone conversations the success rate is much greater of finding like minded people. No clear photos of you man no chance of meeting nor emailing, I will ask only once to see BOTH of you after that I'm done and move on.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
MJnorm: I wish there we're more female scouts like you.

(I also wish you were closer to DFW)

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
In our relationship I am the talent scout. If there are no pics of him, that couple is not getting anywhere with us.

Lenoir City TN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I wasn't making a negative comment about you two, I can understand the need for discretion that many people have.

I am a big fan of the face and eyes, and there is no doubt about how sexy you both are; I just laughed at myself at the dichotomy of seeing both of you completely naked, yet the one thing that I really wanted to see, your faces, were hidden.

-M

PS: even with the hidden faces, your pics are great.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
When we contact a couple, we post a full picture, face and eyes included. If someone contacts us that has obviously read our profile and is something we expect, we return the favor even if we decline to meet.

Posting to a couple on the site and showing face and eyes is one thing, but to just open your face and eyes to the world is another. With the ease of free accounts here, there's too much risk to post that to the world. We can both lose our jobs because of it.

But we do show more in our public pics than most others have in their private pics.

Endwell NY

Username hidden
(59 posts)
Seconded.

Loled at the face and EYES request in the profile after I discovered all of yours are hidden.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Wow, I can't agree more about this thread. Both my wife and I have to be attracted to a couple before we even think about contacting them. But we seldom ever contact anyone because we will not take the chance on a profile without some hint to what the guy looks like.

If a profile is without any pictures of the guy, we consider that profile non-existent.

Endwell NY

Username hidden
(59 posts)
I don't hide anything, some people like me and some don't, that life,I am the same way ,but I try to look at the whole picture,looks, body,attitude,and just the way they talk,or how they move.one part may over shadow another part,I like women who are playful,60% of it all...bububye

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: Pictures of the men