Pictures of guy and weight : Swingers Discussion 1981441092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdvicePictures of guy and weight
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   92 to 101 of 122   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or you can look great and be cool too, people like that do exist! And no, it is not a given that as we age we gain weight.

Welcome to the forum.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I think that people need to get over the weight thing. As we get older we get fatter I look at it this way you can look great and be a dick or chubby and really cool. I prefer the later

Crystal River FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have definitely had the meeting where we were like Holy crap! update your photos! LOL! we have had people meet us and tell us that our pictures don't do us justice.. Ehh

Here is one that i find funny.. so we chatted with a couple on here on and off, then they disappeared for awhile. fast forward... we went to a house party and during the party they walked in ( we didn't recognize them and vise verse. so the evening went on and we were cordial but never did anything with them other than chit chat..

Few weeks go by and we get an email from them with just general conversation and how we should get together and meet sometime. We look at the photos and said to each other. "Holy crap! we met them at so in so's house" funny thing is we don't think they realize they have actually met us already LOL!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
"then the farther you go the older and uglier they get."

Why do you equate age with ugliness? Some of us were ugly even in our youth.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
there are pics of the male half in our private pictures. We did have some in the public folder until I did a mass purge of pics about a year and a half ago. Need to put some up but I need to take them first! Our heights and weights are accurate within a few pounds one way or the other. I get told I don't weigh what my stats say but always to the good side but I'm not into lying even if most feel I look thinner.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17543 posts)
LOL. And we only have one earth so we'd better take care of it, right? I can appreciate that. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4686 posts)
SS, I guess those that put old "new" pics are just trying to be green and recycle!

:)

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
with you on that one girl. we saw mickey mouse at disney last week. fucker is supposed to be in such good shape? haha. double chin. LOL. he's actually a chubby little fucker.

as for working out, we'll never be slaves to the gym. we're there (their, they're) about every other day usually. not trying to impress anyone, just trying to stay in decent shape. hwp you know. so far it seems to be working for us.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4686 posts)
We had several hilarious incidents with swingers who lied about their weight. This one stands out the most.

One couple, the wife's numbers were 5'7 140lbs, I'm 5'6 and 148lbs. The husband was showing 6'1 and 208lbs, my husband is 5'11 and 192lbs. We show up at the restaurant and wait for them. Thirty minutes go by, they're not there. We figured we'll give them 10 more minutes, finish our drinks and leave. Moments later, the couple from across the bar approaches us. Taps my husband on the shoulder and are introducing themselves as the couple that we're supposed to meet. To this day, I am wondering what my expression was like. The guy had at least 40lbs on my husband, was no where near 6'1 (he was the same height as my husband) and his fairy tales of gyming which he was bragging about were all an apparent myth, moobs are not pecs their chunks of lard. Her? holy shit! her thighs were thunderous! I can't even begin to describe the baggage that was on those thighs, yet their profile states that she weighs less than me and is only one inch taller. I used to have an issue with zero pounds on the profile, but at least, zero pounds is not lying, whereas fudging numbers is, whether you're a female or a male.

I really don't understand what people are thinking, we're here to meet, your lie will be discovered, you'll be humiliated, what is the purpose of this non sense?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
You could always just post old pics and let everyone think they are new pics. Seems to work fine for some.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4686 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   92 to 101 of 122   End
TOPIC: Pictures of guy and weight